• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boost Zone - Update Profile

ZingBot

Android Enthusiast
In the BoostZone app, my Warp always says their is a profile update available. When I run the update, the message always says the update was successful and changes will be applied. Is this really doing anything?

It has nothing to do with your rom.It is a mobil app that allows you to manage your boost account it came pre loaded as blote ware it does come handy at times.Just like any app that you use its best to update.
And yes it is doing something its updating.

If you don't actually use it then there's no need to worry with it. But with BoostZone they want to update your profile to your current phone type data usage and other non essential stuff they want to keep track of. They UPDATE it in order to give you new stuff they come out with and fix glitches. So to answer your question.. Yes it does do something, but most of the time you usually don't see the fixes after your update.

What I was talking about was for them to keep offering updates like that last zte update did to us. Because it saw that we weren't using the version they were offering the update kept popping up.. But I guess with boost zone it has nothing to do with that

Correct,and that whole update thing,well I got the notice and that phone was stock so I am not convinced it was an attack on those who rooted.But that subject is over.

Back
Top Bottom