• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked LG Esteem!! What to do plz help!!!

i know you are going to think I'm asking you a stupid question but do you have a micro sd card in the phone?

i watched the tutorial and it said the phone has to be in debugging mode.. idk if its in that mode..

debugging mode is one of the selections when you plug the phone into the computer, but people have used it even if they cant get into the phone to make a selection.

you can try the zvb downgrade that i linked farther up or go throw the phone at the head of the guy that sold you it, for messing it up to start with.

it says it wont work for zvc.

what firmware version does the update tool say is on the phone?

I'd say try the zvb downgrade and then you can go from there if it works. where's gbiggie when we need him.. that guy seems to get everyone out of these jams.

what firmware version does the update tool say is on the phone?

I'd say try the zvb downgrade and then you can go from there if it works. where's gbiggie when we need him.. that guy seems to get everyone out of these jams.

ok ill try lets c what happens... gbiggie "where r u?".lol

no clue, never see that before. sorry .... GBIGGIE, MR SUPER PNUT where are you guys......:2in1::dontknow:

omg i think the lg support tool installed a samsung driver on my phone... how could that happen?

i was looking at the drivers in my comp and it showed me a samsung which had been upgraded and basically added to the lt drive list.

omg i think the lg support tool installed a samsung driver on my phone... how could that happen?

i was looking at the drivers in my comp and it showed me a samsung which had been upgraded and basically added to the lt drive list.

hmm maybe the guy you got it from did that, that's why it's like it is.

There ya go, biggie... Always complaining about me hacking threads but getting stuff done lollol so this is all you. Good luck, sounds like easy fix. Lol it will give me time to mess with CM9 anyways

There ya go, biggie... Always complaining about me hacking threads but getting stuff done lollol so this is all you. Good luck, sounds like easy fix. Lol it will give me time to mess with CM9 anyways

Actually it was about helping the op as it didn't look as though the problem.was solved yet.
Pls do work on cm9-that would definitely be.more.constructive than.flaming me;)

Back
Top Bottom