• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bricked LG Esteem!! What to do plz help!!!

:mad:can't get the phone recognized by lgnpst ..must he zvd as the update tool said latest version. Purp did get halfway through guide though-and she said she was not a computer person..could of fooled me;)

Try this, hold down the VOL down button and hold the power button than with them buttons pressed and hold plug the usb in the computer to the phone, and see if your phone will boot to download mode, if so you can proceed to using lgnpst to downgrade your phone, or you can try the lg support tool. :thumbup:

Have you tried Metro PCS something similar happened to me .. I wiped the internal memory and the SD Card. Not having a backup anyway you might give it a shot..

Have you tried Metro PCS something similar happened to me .. I wiped the internal memory and the SD Card. Not having a backup anyway you might give it a shot..

Welcome to the AndroidForums, InquisitiveGod! :)

Are you talking about a factory reset? Just curious see if we're all thinking the same thing...

Cheers and glad you signed-up with us here at AF!

teaser for the haters
ae8dd543-7a97-e5c8.jpg

http://androidforums.com/lg-esteem/553434-i-need-help-please-anyone.html

While trying to update my LG Esteem from ZVB to ZBD, my computer went to sleep and ended my update. Now every time I turn on my smart phone I get "Download is in progress. Do not disconnect cable." I tried the LGMobile Support tool and it only went to 40% of the ANALYSIS then said "Software update is not supported for this model" and I also clicked on customer support then recover phone I enter the information and only goes half way. I also tried LGNPST to try and turn it back to ZVB and it wouldn’t work. I have an SD card and have another LG Esteem (my mothers). Can someone be kind enough to help me out?

-I tried to put it in recovery mode(hold both volumes and power) and failed as well.
I connected and used it with LGNPST emergency recovery and it works goes for about 2 secs and crashes. I restarted and still no luck.

Hello all my name is brendan. I have a metro pcs LG Esteem phone.
Metro PCS
LG Esteem Info
Model LG-MS910
Android Version 2.3.4
Baseband Version Ms910ZVE-M7X30-AABBQMLYM-4040
Kernel Version 2.6.35.7-perf
lg-eletronic@lgearnd3u5 @1
Build Gingerbread
Sw version MS910ZVE
when my phone turns on it says metro pcs.
It goes to the home screen thats fine. When i scroll to like setting and check stuff out i can see the stuff but when i want to go back or tap the back button i cant because its not lighted up. I am not sure what is going on with my phone. I have tried a hard reset i have trie a soft reset still the same thing is going on. Maybe my phone is bricked not sure or no clue. Maybe my phone is rooted and i tried to unroot it and then this happend i am not sure. Should i take it to a store and not metro pcs since i dont got service on it anymore or should i just buy a replacement peaces and then see if its going to work. This has got me and i really have no clue what to do anymore. If anyone can help or has any options can u please please let me know thanks

if i can ask what is going on with your laptop is it not booting up or what do u mean it doesnt have the right drivers did u reinstall windows or what

Back
Top Bottom