• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cable data transfer

Yes, here's how to do it:
Get yourself a suitable USB cable. Connect one end of the USB cable to your Nokia T10 tablet and the other end to your Oppo Reno 5Z.
On your Nokia tablet, you might see a notification asking about the USB connection. Choose the option that enables file transfer, like "File Transfer" or "File Mode."
On your Oppo Reno 5Z, a similar notification might pop up. Select the option that allows for file transfer, such as "File Transfer" or "Transfer Files."
Once the connection is established, you can navigate to your Nokia tablet's files using the file manager on your Oppo Reno 5Z. You can copy and paste or drag and drop the files you want to transfer.
PS: The specific names of options and notifications might vary slightly, but the general process remains consistent.

This method is a bit cumbersome. Some software can make this process easier. For example, AnyTrans,MobiKin Transfer for Mobile,MobileTrans, ApowerTrans. Please note that the mentioned software tools are all paid solutions. You can choose the most suitable option based on your needs. I hope this information is helpful to you.

If the phone is new, i.e. has not been set up, then it's likely that you can migrate data from another device using its initial setup app (many manufacturers include something like that these days).

If you have trouble otherwise, then you can always attach a USB flash drive to one device, copy data to that, attach it to the other and copy from it. More steps, and you may need an adapter for your flash drive (all of mine are USB-C now, but older ones will need adapters), but if you can't make it work otherwise this is a workaround. Or via a computer, if you have one.

I only have this kind of cable with USB-C on both ends, but it doesn't work

Attachments

• received_1450512619129243.jpeg
    received_1450512619129243.jpeg
    240 KB · Views: 38
is it possible to transfer files from a nokia t10 tablet to another phone (oppo reno 5z) with a cable if so how
Unfortunately, directly transferring files between a Nokia T10 tablet and an Oppo Reno 5Z phone with a cable might not work due to compatibility. Try using cloud storage or apps like "ShareIt" for the transfer. Uploading files to a cloud service from the tablet and downloading them on the phone is a simple option.

I only have this kind of cable with USB-C on both ends, but it doesn't work
Does the cable work for data transfer to a computer (putting the phone in file transfer mode when connected)? If not then it is probably a problem with the cable.

Otherwise, I've never tried transferring directly between 2 devices using a cable other than using one of those initial setup/phone transfer apps. That's why I suggested using an intermediate storage device as an alternative.

Back
Top Bottom