• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root carousel 3.0 + widgets: how do you uninstall?

sorry I should have given more details ;)

I installed synergy mod, then installed the carousel 3.0 apk. Did not realise it took away large backgrounds. So I would like to revert it back to the way synergy mod was initially.

hopefully, you made a nandroid backup and restored it. if not, i would recommend that you get into the practice of making a nandroid backup before you try and mods or themes. if you did not then just wipe dalvik cache and cache and re-flash your rom. your settings and apps will still be there as long as you do not wipe data.

hopefully, you made a nandroid backup and restored it. if not, i would recommend that you get into the practice of making a nandroid backup before you try and mods or themes. if you did not then just wipe dalvik cache and cache and re-flash your rom. your settings and apps will still be there as long as you do not wipe data.

Thank you! I made a nandroid of my previous rom .. just didnt do one of this one. I will make it a habit to make the nandroids next time :)

it is even simpler than going back to a nandroid. i did the same thing

just boot into recovery...wipe dalvik and cache...flash synergy again.

all assuming they still are optional on synergy...when you flash the rom over you will lose the carousel and widgets but none of your apps etc

it is even simpler than going back to a nandroid. i did the same thing

just boot into recovery...wipe dalvik and cache...flash synergy again.

all assuming they still are optional on synergy...when you flash the rom over you will lose the carousel and widgets but none of your apps etc

+1

Back
Top Bottom