• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM] - Evo 3D CDMA - PAC [OFFICIAL]

finally updated, quite like the idea of halo, this rom is getting so many (toys?) totally stands out from anything else at this point it seems (also considering it seem to be the only rom thread still being updated here)

a few things i've noticed so far that, that i think are different from before, but i don't think have been mentioned:

paranoid preferences has been fixed! yay, lol
many many more choices for battery status icon
and being able to disable permissions (or was i just blind before? i know cm has had it for a while, but don't remember seeing it here before)
apps like astro file manager no longer crash

Hey! I'm sorry i didn't read all of this thing and I'm really new to this stuff, but if my phone is HTC EVO V 4G from VM, will this rom still work for me? Or no? Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! There's a VM download! Well that means everything I just said was irrelevant. Thanks! Do all HTC EVO 3D roms have those or does it depend on the developer?

Hey! I'm sorry i didn't read all of this thing and I'm really new to this stuff, but if my phone is HTC EVO V 4G from VM, will this rom still work for me? Or no? Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! There's a VM download! Well that means everything I just said was irrelevant. Thanks! Do all HTC EVO 3D roms have those or does it depend on the developer?

It depends on the developer. Evo 3d roms will work with evo V but usually mms will be broken. There are fixes for that floating around though :)

It depends on the developer. Evo 3d roms will work with evo V but usually mms will be broken. There are fixes for that floating around though :)

So EVO 3D roms will always work on VM, only diff is MMS?
Ontopicish~: I've noticed JB roms always eat up more battery than ICS, is that normal or is it some battery calibration thing or something wrong with my phone...

I get a lot of battery drain too. Some builds are better than others...

Yes I'm pretty sure every rom is compatible, but there will usually be issues with mms.

Is it okay if I PM you? I wanted to ask about an off topic rom thing

Generally I like to keep things public so that others can benefit from the information. Plus it also gives you opportunity for more answers. It's okay to be a little off topic but if it's a whole new subject you could also start a thread ;)

i noticed as long as i don't restart, the battery isn't too bad (though in my case i don't use it as a phone), but a simple restart will kill 20-40%+ battery for whatever reason

i noticed as long as i don't restart, the battery isn't too bad (though in my case i don't use it as a phone), but a simple restart will kill 20-40%+ battery for whatever reason

Have you tried wiping the battery stats?

Have you tried wiping the battery stats?

quite a few times, doesn't help

are the battery stats within the rom or something low level? (where does 4ext recovery get it's battery stats from?)

i did a little test and a noticed a few things: in the rom the phone would only charge to 95%, and not go any higher, and the light would turn green (though could get recovery to 'full')

when in use it dropped from like 70% to 1% in like a half hour, though took then another good probably ten mins or more to shutdown due to low battery, so battery stats rom wise def. think are off

Great Job CMB, on my Birthday, You Da Man !!

shooteru_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130628-140134.zip

pacman.gif

Back
Top Bottom