• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] [ROM] - Evo 3D CDMA - PAC [OFFICIAL]

I'm not a developer, but from what I've heard, it's probably never going to happen. If there was a known way, all the developers would likely include it.

That's not to say it's impossible, it's just that no one has figured out a way yet.

I'm not a developer, but from what I've heard, it's probably never going to happen. If there was a known way, all the developers would likely include it.

That's not to say it's impossible, it's just that no one has figured out a way yet.

Need to find that way ! Yes nothing impossible \!/

C&P from CMB
Well gang. it's been long enough and I was itching for some new features and bug fixes as I bet many of you were. Here's my latest, as far as the updates:

• Updated the entire CM 10.1 source to CM 10.1-RC5
  • Updated PA to 3.6
  • My Linux Kernel is now at 3.0.84
  • More HALO bugfixes
  • Updated Audio, Display, and other Qualcomm modules
  • Updated lot's of internals like my customized buildscripts, my Linaro patches, and tons more
  • Fixes to ROM Control from AOKP (also updated the battery options there)

New Release July 11 2013, see below to download

Download PAC for CDMA Evo 3d here

[ ROM ] [CDMA] PAC for HTC Evo 3D Shooter – July 16, 2013

July 17th, 2013 cmbaughman

OK guys and gals, here is the first of some changes. I've updated the kernel which is going to get a ton more updates as well. There's lots of other changes most of which are in the "about" section of the Settings app. I'll publish GSM next then VM. After that I am going to update our Chaos ROM which there are a ton of updates. Thank you every one for your kind words last week. It is much appreciated. Enjoy!

I just installed this and it's super sweet! Everything is running smoothly, but I did notice the Google mic doesn't appear to work. Rebooting doesn't appear to fix it either. I can live with it, I still got fingers :)

Naw...that's cool. It worked in the previous PACMan version thats why I was asking. It was pretty convenient. I was just trying to see if I did something wrong in the loading process. Thanks for the suggestion though.

4.3 is being worked on? nice

life got busy so still on jun 14th, but sure would like to see what's new with 4.3, and the rom in general over the last few months

Back
Top Bottom