• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [CDMA] stock rom 4.4.4 verizon on boostmobile succsessfull (Requaired Unlocked Bootloader)

Absolutely. I spent quite a lot of time scouring xda and attempting numerous ways to get it back. There is just no clear path to downgrade from 4.4.4 yet. Probably just have to wait until the update is officially released and a rom is release. In the meantime I think I'll check out the new ZTE Warp Sync, looks intriguing.

Upvote 0
Update went perfectly as I had hoped. After I turned my phone into a paperweight for a couple days, I was able to install the new update released today. I just had to fastboot Philz back onto the phone, flash unmodified stock even though it wouldn't load, and then flash the update. Worked like a charm and my Moto G is back in action!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones