• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Ha! Mel Brooks..that brings back some memories:D
Doing good..still livin at work for the most part..slacked off last week only worked 72 hers.;)
I see some familiar faces back on guide watch as well as some new(deserving) mod promotions...nice:thumbup:

hello staff!
Ive traveled far ..and conquered many obstacles to get here ..and now that I have finally reached the goal of my long arduous journey...

oh wise ones...please tell me....what is my destiny?:)

yes...yes I am bored:rolleyes:

hello staff!
Ive traveled far ..and conquered many obstacles to get here ..and now that I have finally reached the goal of my long arduous journey...

oh wise ones...please tell me....what is my destiny?:)

yes...yes I am bored:rolleyes:

1.062 g/cm[sup]3[/sup]

and I do believe it's spelled d-e-n-s-i-t-y.

Okay, I've consulted the dyslexic guru Rugu and he informed me that you were asking a different question. He also said that if, in fact you have a destiny, then your fate is predetermined and you should just sit back and enjoy the ride. If you don't have a destiny then the question is moot.
"Moot" is a funny word.

Wait what??
And..
Hey!!!

I think the density of hay is much lower. However, hay is the preferred staple of the North American Brown Moot.

41.gif

Notice the pointy nose. ;)

Did somebody say "strange"? Must be talking about me.

How's tricks, gbiggie?

Under the new law under section "Elite 1's R Us" according to the new law it is now ILLEGAL for you to even speak!

No one may speak at all any more because it is now illegal!

Oh yeah!

Shake it bruizer!

It must work because there was a man ERRRR I mean "scientist" in a "lab coat" so he must know what he is talking about!

SHAKE IT!

But no more talking because it is illegal now!

SORRY

Better luck next time!

Shake it!

Back
Top Bottom