• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Oh happy days!

I found out how to surf the interwebs and get off me back side to get the drivers for my crappy @$$ web cam with like - 0,3 megapixels! :D

This was the 1st photo I took because I was so excited and as high as a satellite! :)

@.@

I decided to hide it because I look like Egor with the hump! :D

Oh ja bruizer!

stinky-stinky-albums-stinky-schnooglet-picture8012-mcphoto-20130717-201710.png

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
I'm a girl stinky...so I have over reactive crazy emotional make no sense what so ever feelings!!!! so I FIFY;):)

dang it!!!! !ugh ..or not...

Hey I am not laughing I think it is pretty cool! :)

Wow I found out with a first hands on experience about how crazy women can get!

Wow!

:-(

My only and previous girlfriend is awesome. But then she started to some how lose it. I have no idea why. :-( I am still very sad about it. It is hard to wonder why she thinks what she does. My parents said she is no longer welcome at our house anymore because they couldn't handle her insulting me 24 / 7 and sometimes losing it and throwing stuff around the home and breaking stuff.

They told me she is bad news, but I know she is not.

She kept telling me I am freaking perfect and deserve better and she told me she is just really messed up from before.

I tried so hard to tell her that that is not the truth at all.

It is not true.

I let her know she is just very hurt deep inside and you are not "messed up" or all these not true at all things that you keep telling yourself.

She did have a very difficult childhood but I know I tried to let her know that she is also very strong for surviving it all.

And okay ... I KNOW I shouldn't have done this but gave her my card and key and well I guess I just wish wasn't so caring at times but I guess I got what I deserved for being so caring and losing all my money because I care too much.

Ugh crud happens. :)

I learned my lesson well! :D

I really miss her... so much... I wish she would just talk to me.

I actually hate that saying:

"Pain is Knowledge"

Pain like this is not knowledge when you know you love someone... then it is just horrible pain.

Simple as that.

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
The heart wants..what the heart wants Stinky..
love is never logical..nor should it ever be apologized for..
like you said..

it just is...

and sometimes it's painful..:(
I'm sorry

ugh its all right i guess i guess i guess

:-(

thank you for the kind words.

they say love is patient, love is kind, understanding and they say it stands the test of time.

it almost makes me cry every time i think about it.

such sorrow when she's the only 1 I want and you've been asked out by a million before but i know they all bore me no connection like this.

never had any 1 else before, andd don't want any 1 else.

such is life.

and life is pain.

such pain when you care so much is no knowledge at all to me.

just suffering.

i miss her so.

but i am patient and will wait and if she still believes what she does and believes I am "too good for her" sadly then that is life and her rights, and as long as she is happy then I am happy. :)

:)

thank you huh.

Reactions: huh and scary alien
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones