• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Check it out - Chat with our staff :)

Mr. Stinkus you sir are unique. They definitely broke the mold when they made you! :p

Hahaha buddy that is really swweet. :)

Yes while that is really sweet / kind .... I am not that great at all really! ;)

I think Tank Boy from the protest in China is some one that broke the mold big time.

BIG TIME.

I am not really that great at all but I believe we can all break "the mold" if we choose really at the end of the day! :)

I wonder if there really is such a thing as.. "the mold"... what is ones definition of this so called "mold" anyway?

Is it that mother that defends her terrified and screaming child from his abusive father by taking the beats for him and then calling the police?

Is it that person that helps the disabled out on weekends in his / her own spare time?

Is it that man that invents a superior alternative to the car's airbag?

and... it is also that child that used to curse the world because he /she never had any family what so ever and by some wonderful incredible miracle decides to come off drugs and forgives his / her parents for what happened to him / her.

Those dudes... they break the mold.

Not really me! :)

But hell yes that is wonderful thing to say!

If there is some one that I really do know that seriously broke the mold then to me it has got to be Nikola Tesla.

omg that guy was smart.

He went a bit mad in the end though.... talking to pigeons... and .. other things. :(

Upvote 0
Yeah!

I totally agree!

A long time ago... (in a galaxy far far away!) ... there was this dork at school that argued about how similar people are and blah blah blah dork dork dork, but then I said if you have twins... identical twins they are 500% identical at birth... they are according to "flawless" science genetically the same... but I told this dork that kept on arguing with some of us that as time goes on eventually you realize they not the same at all.

The one likes jazz (awww yeah!).... the other likes (sadly) mother fracking ******ed rap (also known as so called "rhythm and so called blues"!)

And then 1 may like science... and other 1 might like to shoot people for no apparent reason what so ever and rob banks because he wants to... I told this guy because I started to get frustrated with this idiots sort of delusional behavior because he started turning into this guy in this photo because I "did not agree with him":

anger-emotions-at-work.jpg

But yeah you are right Granite1 bruizer!

If you don't 500% fully understand something then it is best to laugh your ass off like a lunatic! :):):)

:D

xD

LEGENDARY edit of note!:

But I know what you totally mean though about laughing and seeing the bright side!

Always the best option!

And if you don't you turn into this guy here!

darth-vader-funny-picture.jpg

Upvote 0
Helloooechoechoecho

why yes..yes I am bored..
carry on:)

Me toooooo!

I am so freaking bored!

I hate school holidays!

:-(

UGH!

I cleaned the bathroom like 20 times today and walked to the shops for the complex security guard I was so bored!!!!

BUT THEN I FOUND THIS SONG AND THOUGHT I WAS HEAVEN... and started jumping around the room as if it was my last day on Earth! :)

Upvote 0
No no no, it's fine. It's just that they think I torrent and stuff now. I don't. I don't even know where that came from. I was probably sending it to a friend or something. Eh, my mistake.

No, we think that you explicitly gave step by step instructions on how to get paid apps for free by patching them.

I really don't think that you want to pursue this here. :)

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
No no no, it's fine. It's just that they think I torrent and stuff now. I don't. I don't even know where that came from. I was probably sending it to a friend or something. Eh, my mistake.

Nah, we're cool, hutgap :). But if you want or need to discuss any staff actions, please open a thread here http://androidforums.com/private-chat-moderators/ or PM one of us, please:

Thanks!

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones