• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

CM11 Developer and Tester thread for ZTE MSM 8x30 devices

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I have left is camera and a kernel panic with BT and WiFi on while listening through Bluetooth speaker/headsets while screen off.

That blue tooth thing happens in the stock kernel as well. I can't keep blue tooth and wifi going together at all in any instance. They will work together for about thirty seconds then all hell breaks loose so I thing it's a hardware thing

eh, its possibly some sort of conflict if it happens even with the screen on. should find out if it remains stable if you keep the phone awake. it is possible they have a coexistence issue, but i couldnt say for sure

kernel panic is a complete failure though, phone crashes entirely, what exactly does the stock one do with both on?

I think its hardware. The WiFi and btw are on the same chip. It prolly cant function that way without some modification to kernel and or wifi bt firmware. SOMEONE had to have program it, and if I was a ZTE dev I wouldn't have wasted my time on it

F/libc ( 1184): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x5f766e5f (code=1), thread 1184 (proximity.init)

This is the only fatal error I have left to eliminate.

Where can I download the latest version I just got a new phone so I can use my awes to help help out if needed

Is this thread for the Radiant (z740), I read a lot of back and forth with ZTE AWE. Not sure if I should download any ROMs for my zte radiant. I use the latest tester3a as my daily driver. Sound is still and issue and camera. Any Progress on these issues??

Is this thread for the Radiant (z740), I read a lot of back and forth with ZTE AWE. Not sure if I should download any ROMs for my zte radiant. I use the latest tester3a as my daily driver. Sound is still and issue and camera. Any Progress on these issues??

Trust me. The people working on this want everything to work more than the people downloading it. When we have an issue sorted out you all will know.

Hroark,

How did you develop the kernel defconfig for the warplte? Outside of the selinux related items there seems to be a a few differences from the stock 3.4 kernel config.

Hroark,

How did you develop the kernel defconfig for the warplte? Outside of the selinux related items there seems to be a a few differences from the stock 3.4 kernel config.

there should be a lot of differences, I based the warplte config, off of my metis config, and I just changed metis to warplte, and I changed the to the correct LCD panels and camera sensors

there should be a lot of differences, I based the warplte config, off of my metis config, and I just changed metis to warplte, and I changed the to the correct LCD panels and camera sensors

Cool I'll play around with it and see if I have any better results with the warplte

Cool I'll play around with it and see if I have any better results with the warplte

i sent you a PM, so that you can join me and phenom

we are kind of going in another direction, using a new kernel that me and phenom worked, that does not have as much new stuff in it as mine did, so that it will be more compatible with the libs

check your pm, and send me your email address and then I will send you a link to the Group Me chat

i sent you a PM, so that you can join me and phenom

we are kind of going in another direction, using a new kernel that me and phenom worked, that does not have as much new stuff in it as mine did, so that it will be more compatible with the libs

check your pm, and send me your email address and then I will send you a link to the Group Me chat

Cool. I'll check it out after work. The main issue I'm having is the system locking up on screen wake.

Weird. As I installed it, It was successful, Factory Reset it. Twice. And when it head to the Splash screen I head into a bootloop. Had to install OA-SSH back. (N9511 Hera)

Don't know What the Problem is. :/

Update: Maybe Philz Recovery doesn't like Cyanogenmod, Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom