• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1-CAF BETA

When you enable root explorer in the app, you have to click one click install, hold down the apk you want, then click the three dot menu in the corner and hit install. Otherwise normally clicking the apk will install it through the system
Aaaah OK thanks very much, awesome I'll do just that then

This is so amazing, I'm really glad I have this phone even more now that I don't have the lg leon anymore, this rom is awesome in so many ways , the only thing i really miss are the emojis the and features the touchwiz rom came installed with, but I already have a backup so anytime i feel like reverting i can do!! Also flashing the c-apps package is going to give this rom even more stuff, mainly the theme store I'm looking forward too, lmao I'm going to the leon forum to tell them the great news about how cm12.1 finally arrived on the avant and to also let them and the dev of that cm12.1 know what a great job ur doing. Camera is important for a lot of ppl and ik you'll get it fixed later, i don't really care too much about it so I'm not fretting, just happy for this rom coming this far, looking forward to the updates man, great work;)

e535c28148e53de81497aebc5935d415.jpg

Works for me. I will test out the 5ghz band for WiFi when I get off

I GOT ITTTT! I had to make a sub folder in the keymaster folder to copy the files over from the zip. Then I changed the permissions to fit the ones needed and then move those files to the actual folder.

Thanks a lot,
another rom to play with.
Could you tell me if I flash this rom does my bootloader change from KK to LP and is it possible to flash back a KK rom?
Sorry if this question is o_O:oops:

Back
Top Bottom