• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root CM12.1 UNOFFICIAL RC5

So I'm still running beta 2 on T-Mo (taking the "if it ain't broke" approach, everything works fine over here) and figured I'd do some battery reports for you guys after about a week or so, gave the battery time to settle and go through some charge cycles for a solid report.

My stats are about a day and a half with close to 10 hours of screen on time with light to moderate use (including about 10-15 minutes of Asphalt 8 and another 10 on the PPSSPP emulator with DBZ: Shin Budakai), and I still have 33 percent left. I'm going to go to sleep tonight without plugging it up again and see how much more use I can squeeze out of this on a single charge.

Gonna noob out for a second and say that this sh*t is just freaking amazing. Okay I'm done.

8dfb0b1a2573e1af5676b2fdd0c45d77.jpg

7563fddd51e185210cbcdd0fb054ae10.jpg

Edit: That little part where its charging was from when I was transferring music and videos off my device and adding new ones (class 4 SD card performance is just trash)

Lmfao. Not one phone is the same as the other. Your phone was assembled by a highly technological device assembly wonder of the world! His name is Cheng. He's only 9 years old.

Sorry if I offended you. But its probably true. =P

But anyway. I've had very few issues with your builds. Except for beta 2 throttling the max frequency down to 300 MHz it worked great.

God damn that Cheng messed up my damn phone, gonna have my assassin monkey get him

giphy.gif

+bug report .
no headphone icon
equalizer isnt moving (animated with sound ) n i cant tell if it works or not hear no diffrence
and why cant i get adb working when connected to phone via pc

whats the no sign icon next to the lte? ihave a cirlce with line acroos

edit * well figured the no icon is my no wifi working

Last edited:
ok i dont no if this happens to anyone but in evry version always after a reboot or 2 the wifi stop working wont even turn on.. gpin back to bttrnbv2

Hey guys, if you want to go back to another ROM you are more than welcome to, but its impolite to say it in a ROM thread that "I'm going back to ------- ROM" or "if this issue isn't fixed I'll have to go back to ------- ROM."

This is something that tends to annoy developers because it implies that their work isn't good enough for you. I'm not trying to chew anyone out or make anyone feel bad. Just a friendly heads up. Its good manners to just go back to whatever ROM you want to go back to and not announce it in the thread for the ROM that you are uninstalling.

I agree we are here to help and test for hroark13 not to pick apart his work and b***h about his effort. Just state your issue and wait patiently.

Hroark, you ever sleep man? Anyhow Thanks for all the hard work man, almost beer time? :-) put up the link. Come on guys poor old feeble hroark is sitting there in his grandma's basement, in his tathered clothing smacking on his Commodore keyboard sipping warm stale water out of a dirty dixie cup, just so we can enjoy are phone more. ;-)

Hey guys, if you want to go back to another ROM you are more than welcome to, but its impolite to say it in a ROM thread that "I'm going back to ------- ROM" or "if this issue isn't fixed I'll have to go back to ------- ROM."

This is something that tends to annoy developers because it implies that their work isn't good enough for you. I'm not trying to chew anyone out or make anyone feel bad. Just a friendly heads up. Its good manners to just go back to whatever ROM you want to go back to and not announce it in the thread for the ROM that you are uninstalling.
ok so ill just go back to stock .. i mean its obvious if the release doest work for all we have to reflash back , so no intention of butthurting anyone // i love this cm 12 is fast makes phone fast . its just my damn wifi keeps disabling after reboot n wont work again i know all the phones some parts are diffrnt then others ,

Back
Top Bottom