• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Cm9 based miui?

How come nobody tried cm9 in the first place. Lol I know pg loves working his magic and getting us all the new stuff, but since we already are ICS based it wouldn't have been that difficult building a cm9? Right? Lol.
It's like a cardinal rule to always jump to the next os version, but I'm giving in. Just gotta do some more tweaks to my OC kernel, which I can then use for overclocking CM9.

Upvote 0
How come nobody tried cm9 in the first place. Lol I know pg loves working his magic and getting us all the new stuff, but since we already are ICS based it wouldn't have been that difficult building a cm9? Right? Lol.

exactly u would think he would build from the android version provided i wish he would at least gave the lg connect cm7 but at least he gave us cm10 i just need to figure out the data problem which i will never figure out lol i just figured oout how to bypass the android pattern lock (any android) with adb lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones