• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root cm9/cm10 from playfulgod

I wish he would start developing some cm9/cm10 roms, I paid top dollar for this connect. 400+ with taxes. :/

I check these forums daily to see if theres any new information.

I don't know about cm9 but i prefer my stock ics to cm10. And rom number 2 is almost identical to ics in performance and feel. You guys already have something good in rom number two. Look no further.

Yeah, we do have an okay rom. I like it. But we are restricted on some things on the play store, like Chrome for example cause you aren't on official Ics.

Yeah, we do have an okay rom. I like it. But we are restricted on some things on the play store, like Chrome for example cause you aren't on official Ics.

Look in the lucids forum and you will find many people who've updated to ics wanting to go back to gb. Look in the gs3 forum you will find many who went from ics to jb wanting to go back to ics. Chrome isn't all its cracked up to be. It doesn't even support flash. There's ways around it but jb isn't. Some apps that requires flash you will miss. It's why i prefer ics to cm10.

well I wont go into the ics vs jb debate because jb wins hands down lol

But yea you're not missing nothing with chrome, I actually prefer the aosp browser over chrome.

But yea you're not missing nothing with chrome, I actually prefer the aosp browser over chrome.
i agree completely on the browser, and the whole ics vs jb thing.... derrr lol jb is the update of ics, there for it is better by default lol... and please dont reply with the: "well sometimes updates aren't better etc...." i know.. lol from personal experience LOL but android is getting much better with there OS updates so i completely have faith that jb smashes ics lol it's like 2.3 vs 2.3.6... it's updated for a reason :D

I've seen you also released a beta for the lg esteem on this day Nov. 3 of of 2012

Is cm9 for lg connect a solo project after cm9 for spectrum is fully complete or you gonna get some friends and finish it (after you start on it) :D

I think he is gonna skip 9 and go for CM10, Im pretty sure he said it (cm10) was a little nicer for him to compile and work on than cm9.

Is cm9 for lg connect a solo project after cm9 for spectrum is fully complete or you gonna get some friends and finish it (after you start on it) :D

I think he is gonna skip 9 and go for CM10, Im pretty sure he said it (cm10) was a little nicer for him to compile and work on than cm9.

I will prolly use the spectrums as a base for the connect, and dunno if I will use CM9 or Cm10 yet for it. ;)

CM10 been playing nicer on the Esteem, doesnt mean it will for the connect. ;)

CM10 been playing nicer on the Esteem, doesnt mean it will for the connect. ;)[/QUOTE]

I gotcha bro and my bad I thought I had read on the connect side somewhere that u had said that. Sry

Hey PG, that defconfig file... turns out it's in the ICS rom source for the LS840. Check my post, even says mpcs and everything. I'm gonna try to compile it later tonight :)

Hey PG, that defconfig file... turns out it's in the ICS rom source for the LS840. Check my post, even says mpcs and everything. I'm gonna try to compile it later tonight :)
have known that, hadnt got it to compile with it tho

Hey pig found out someone flashed ics stock from LG lucid to LG connect with no prob. Look for urself http://androidforums.com/connect-4g-all-things-root/634658-lg-lucids-ics-backup-3.html and the back up is on the first page so its a start I'm no dev I just wanted to show u see what u could do with it
thanks

have known that, hadnt got it to compile with it tho

thanks

Sorry i told you from before that i would get it to compile like i did before but i haven't had the time to do so.but when i do ill pm u the source code so you can mess with it. Btw what are some of the errors you are getting when you try compiling?

Back
Top Bottom