• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Coronavirus global pandemic

I heard yesterday that LA county is re-thinking its vaccine roll-out strategy, and that the next group of eligible people will be determined by age (50 and up), rather than their type of job or living situation. This morning, I saw a new link where LA county residents can find out when it's their turn: MyTurn.CA.gov

Hopefully, combined with President Biden's commitment to ramping up production of the vaccine, this will help more people get vaccinated, and sooner, too.

@MoodyBlues , Have you driven through the Electric mile of Fun that they have set up at Santa Anita park in Arcadia ?
No, but I've told people about it! I saw it on KTLA one morning--they had video taken the night before--and it looks AMAZING! I even looked at their ticket ordering page...I'm thinking about going. I mean, it should be safe, right? If I'm on the passenger side and don't have contact with anyone, it should be safe. :thinking: Oh, it's been extended through February!

Tru that.

Why don't they want to be healthy? Anti-Vaxxers not Communists.

They've bought into an alternate reality where vaccines are more dangerous than the diseases themselves. I think for a lot of them, they can literally not handle the truth of the world they are currently a part of, so they have wrapped themselves in blankets of self-deception that blame the "others" for all the things about the outside world they wish to not have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom