• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV][ROM][ALPHA][WIP] CyanogenMod 10 for the LG Esteem 4g LG-MS910

hello folks!!

Sadly I've not been working on this, to be honest have just moved on to working on other devices etc along with real work. I can pass along my dev esteem to anyone who is willing and will continue to work on it tho. Person needs to actually work on and etc etc tho, I have sent a couple esteems to people and either never heard from them again, got lame excuses as why they didnt do anything, or simply, they didnt do anything. So I want to make sure it goes to someone who will actual work with it. All my src etc is on github and I think sas's is as well.

Sorry I couldnt get CM working on the esteem like i had planned, it really did/does have potential for what it is.

I wish you could have got it going too. Oh well it is what it is, I've moved on a few months back to the nexus 7 and Samsung s3 for now. Playing with this device taught me allot and this community taught me allot. I'm glad I got that lg esteem when I did.

i cannot find any completely working roms for zvb all links are closed. my phone is running like crap with gingersteem. and wont update higher than zvb. thanks!!!!:confused:

I am going to have to be the one to tell you nothing will be made and the section will be closed down soon . this a CDMA device and metro is closed down as of July . yes next month .:banghead::what::eek: Get a GSM device while they doing tradein.

i cannot find any completely working roms for zvb all links are closed. my phone is running like crap with gingersteem. and wont update higher than zvb. thanks!!!!:confused:

It'll better if you start looking an upgrade to T-Mobile..

Wow I never thought I would see this day nor time I thought this esteem was going to last for ever but now I seen this :eek::D:banghead::what::eek:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1401921889426.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401921889426.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1401921993418.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1401921993418.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 180
hello sir.. the download link is not working.. i tried googling to get ahold of the mod but i cant find the file.. please update the link please.. ibadly need it

Back
Top Bottom