• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEV][WIP] CM9-Esteem LG MS910

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have more money in my pocket than all of y'all I can donate pg $5,000 rite now if I wanted to......

I have more money in my pocket than all of y'all I can donate pg $5,000 rite now if I wanted to......

Hell yeah!

As it happens, I am PG's business manager. I'll PM you my address so you can get the check in the mail tonight!

Woohoo! CM9 here we come!

Ya know what...
I don't have time for this any more.
I looked at the thread 5 minutes ago, and it was pink.
Now... 5 minutes later... Still pink!
What the hell PG!
I can't take it, my phones going out of style.

Now if you all excuse me... I have to go grab my dust buster and clean the sand outta my box :-)

Ask I'm saying is , we been waiting & being anxious for CM9 for almost a year , IS CRAZY !!!!! It should of been done ........ Next thing you know people going to get rid of the esteem

Ask I'm saying is , we been waiting & being anxious for CM9 for almost a year , IS CRAZY !!!!! It should of been done ........ Next thing you know people going to get rid of the esteem

You drive a hard bargain sir! We agree to $4,900 even so that you can purchase a quality grammar checker with the other $50.

That makes no sense tho. Here you are complaining I am taking to long with CM9/10, yet you are going to go buy a device you can't do shyt with but use???

:hmmmm2:

I wasn't complaining , I was just saying my opinion , but it my money I can do what ever I want with it

I wasn't complaining , I was just saying my opinion , but it my money I can do what ever I want with it

Listen, and this is just between you and me my friend. I have a very lucrative business proposition for you. We have to cut PG out of the deal but he hasn't done anything for us in months and months as you so rightly pointed out earlier.

My cousin is the crown prince of Zimbabwe. Now, I'm sure you know how things have been over there for a while now and my cousin has taken steps to ensure that he can get his personal fortune out of the country since the government is about to fall.

$10,000,000 is what he has stashed away but we need someone to get it to America. For your help we'll cut you in for a full 10%. That's $1,000,000 dollars to you. I just need you to invest that $5,000 with me so I can open a bank account to have the money transferred.

I'll PM you my information so you can send me the cashier's check and within 3 days we'll both be on easy street for the rest of our lives!

Listen, and this is just between you and me my friend. I have a very lucrative business proposition for you. We have to cut PG out of the deal but he hasn't done anything for us in months and months as you so rightly pointed out earlier.

My cousin is the crown prince of Zimbabwe. Now, I'm sure you know how things have been over there for a while now and my cousin has taken steps to ensure that he can get his personal fortune out of the country since the government is about to fall.

$10,000,000 is what he has stashed away but we need someone to get it to America. For your help we'll cut you in for a full 10%. That's $1,000,000 dollars to you. I just need you to invest that $5,000 with me so I can open a bank account to have the money transferred.

I'll PM you my information so you can send me the cashier's check and within 3 days we'll both be on easy street for the rest of our lives!

No WIERDOO , YOUR NOT GAGGING ME , GET OUT OF HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom