• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DISCONTINUED][ROM][5.1.1][MS345] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG Leon

I'VE SEEN THE DEVELOPER OPTIONS!! just want to know how to fix "secure booting error"

and There is no option to unlock OEM

The phone is rooted

obviously :P

thanks =)
yes I saw, but I want to know how to unlock the bootloader .. when I try to start TWRP the following error appears: secure booting error cause: boot certification verify
If you don't mind my asking why are you trying to unlock the bootloader so bad? I should have read more of you're posting. Do you not have a MetroPCS Leon? And are you trying to get recovery?

If you don't mind my asking why are you trying to unlock the bootloader so bad? I should have read more of you're posting. Do you not have a MetroPCS Leon? And are you trying to get recovery?
I live in Brazil , dont know if my Leon is MetroPCS or not. I think its not.. I just bought here in Brazil , and now I'm trying to install this rom. I cant start recovery because of secure booting error​

Well since I have no idea how to quote you, denocasman. I'll just break it down, your phone isn't compatible with either the ROM or the recovery. You don't have 5.1 on your device yet, so no option to unlock bootloader.
Stop while you're ahead before you brick your phone.

@denocasman I went from the Leon to the Stylo. This is the OEM Unlock button in the developer settings menu. If you do not have metropcs or tmobile, this rom and recovery will not work for you. If your phone is bricked, there is a tool and kdz file you can download and use on your pc to restore your phone to stock. Give me a bit and ill post the link for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-04-19-05-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-04-19-05-04.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 209
Same, I want a custom recovery, I might make a custom Rom when a recovery comes out, I would like to know if anyone is even working on it, I would try to make a custom recovery but as I have no money nor experience making recoveries
I'm guessing there still isn't anything working for the LG RISIO....I have Root but thats it so far.
I cannot, it doesn't help I'm on a crappy Google Chromebook.

Newest one is 9/06? I am assuming? I am about to flash 9/05, was using like 7/14, when battery issues were going on, will update after flash.

Well since I have no idea how to quote you, denocasman. I'll just break it down, your phone isn't compatible with either the ROM or the recovery. You don't have 5.1 on your device yet, so no option to unlock bootloader.
Stop while you're ahead before you brick your phone.
The Leon I had came running 5.0.2 & KingRoot..... & an older version at that rooted er ok. Hmmmmmm I wonder who you're service provider is?

Same, I want a custom recovery, I might make a custom Rom when a recovery comes out, I would like to know if anyone is even working on it, I would try to make a custom recovery but as I have no money nor experience making recoveries

I cannot, it doesn't help I'm on a crappy Google Chromebook.
Ya I feel ya bro. & ya I'm not on a dev's level of know how either. & its not gonna be easy to just build a custom recovery nore ROMs & such without knowing where to even start really believe that my friend. But ya good luck & I'm not doubting you're capabilitys with android and developing. But its not like one can just start building away without the "know how" I'm all for you're learning how of course. Buuuuuuuuuut, its not jus somthin you can just learn and get done overnight my man. I'm all for you're figuring out how & getting er done though. Good luck!!!

Every android I've ever owned bootloader has been locked. But with root an apk like Flashify and/or rashr will flash a recovery IMG For a rooted device if a recovery img has been built for it. Flashify even has Loki.

Last edited:
In Post#596, "emowing" asked, "Does VOLTE work with this rom?"

I have searched high and low and haven't seen that question answered. So, could someone with experience tell us, please? VoLTE / Wifi Calling / HD Calling / Native SIP... wtf you choose to call it, it's an important IMS Service that works well in stock. Anyone?

I found out that none of the AOSP roms (nor any of the 12.x cyanogenmod roms) have VoLTE nor wifi calling. So, none of them will have it. They are toying with the idea of having in the 13.xxx version cyanogenmod roms, but who knows the future.

I'm really loving the 2015906 version. GPS works pretty well. Well enough for Ingress ;-) Any chance of update or cm13? Would love to see both. I'm on H version ms345. I'm willing to test anything. I have lg flashtool etc. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom