• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [e2nam][Unofficial] CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG F60 (MS395)

Been awhile since I have been on here but need a little help. LGms395 rooted and this morning there was an update from Metro. Download went fine and then clicked the Restart and Install button and it boots up to TWRP. Tried to restart out of TWRP with no luck. I'm am basically a noob but can someone advise me on what I should do.

Been awhile since I have been on here but need a little help. LGms395 rooted and this morning there was an update from Metro. Download went fine and then clicked the Restart and Install button and it boots up to TWRP. Tried to restart out of TWRP with no luck. I'm am basically a noob but can someone advise me on what I should do.
There's something about it in tribute thread. What is this update for? The lg transypre got 5.1 update so we have kernel source and new 5.1 blobs got me excited.
Edit we have kdz search ms395 http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares/country.php?country=United+States it's still kk

Last edited:
There's something about it in tribute thread. What is this update for? The lg transypre got 5.1 update so we have kernel source and new 5.1 blobs got me excited.
Edit we have kdz search ms395 http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares/country.php?country=United+States it's still kk

Not sure what's going on but LG has been messing / testing / teasing us with MS395's Android L source.

They had the source uploaded on their Open Source site then they took it out.

If you go to Download page, you can see the L's source I uploaded it before they took it down.

Not sure and my wife has the same phone but didn't get the update. Since I need my phone for work I had to get something quick so I picked up a HTC Desire 626s. New question. Is there anyway I can get my contacts off my LG? I don't use Google to sync them but I was hoping there is a file to fined the file on my phone. I can hook it via USB(in debug mode) and I looked but couldn't find it, maybe because I don't know what I am looking for. Thanks

Nice! And lucky! Well ...I guess no Info on the Lg Tribute LS660 on any custom build rom...bummer...
The ls660 has cm-12.0 rom on the same androidfilehost
Not sure what's going on but LG has been messing / testing / teasing us with MS395's Android L source.

They had the source uploaded on their Open Source site then they took it out.

If you go to Download page, you can see the L's source I uploaded it before they took it down.
The L kernel source that was leaked is the one used on the current cm build. I eventually got it to work. Now with this new 5.1.1 source and blobs we should have cam working and can finally prepare android M update.

Not sure and my wife has the same phone but didn't get the update. Since I need my phone for work I had to get something quick so I picked up a HTC Desire 626s. New question. Is there anyway I can get my contacts off my LG? I don't use Google to sync them but I was hoping there is a file to fined the file on my phone. I can hook it via USB(in debug mode) and I looked but couldn't find it, maybe because I don't know what I am looking for. Thanks
I'm not sure where contacts are stored , but you can do this with adb shell in twrp

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/fota
dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/misc

I'm not sure where contacts are stored , but you can do this with adb shell in twrp

Haven't had a chance to try to get my contacts this way but have another question. After the OTA update I tried to install(never again if rooted) my phone just boots into TWRP. Tried restoring to a back up I had, and it was done before the OTA update I tried but still boots into twrp. Any way to fix this ?

So think we might have the camera up and running sometime after Halloween? With the leaked data it sounds like there might finally be a chance to have a great rom that also has camera capabilities!

Haven't had a chance to try to get my contacts this way but have another question. After the OTA update I tried to install(never again if rooted) my phone just boots into TWRP. Tried restoring to a back up I had, and it was done before the OTA update I tried but still boots into twrp. Any way to fix this ?
the same happened to mine,wtf

the same happened to mine,wtf
Here is the link from Noobiefied (Unjustified Dev on XDA) that I used and it set my phone back up like doing a factory reset. I lost root and haven't tried to root again because I bought a new phone the day it happened because I needed it for work.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/help/lg-f60-d390n-t2930803/post63428294#post63428294
It's post # 814. I am a noob but I just followed the instructions in the links he provided and had no problems.
Hope this helps

Hello, I have had this ROM installed for a while now and it has done great. But after a few weeks/months have gone by, this ROM has been slowing my phone down, and at some points I had to pull the battery out and put it back in because the phone would freeze on me.

I feel like it is the ROM that is making my phone run slower so I'm going to go back to the stock ROM.

If anyone else is having this problem please tell me so I know I'm not the only one having this problem.

Goodbye!

When i went to that url i found the lg f60 on there, but since im a noob with this stuff do i use that kdz file i found to fix my phone's service not working? (Basically asking if i am able to flash this kdz with my computer with no problem)
http://csmgdl.lgmobile.com/dn/downloader.dev?fileKey=FW75POA132JUAOI9F89DN8G/MS39510g_00.kdz

Also the reason why the service stopped working was because of that adb command that this guy on xda forums told me to do. My phone was bricked because i did an update and it got flashed through the twrp and i got stuck on there.

Code:

then hit enter and reboot.

hey you guys same thing happened to me a week ago (installed the OTA , my ophone was stuck in TWRP recovery and i installed my backup still booted back to twrp , i tried everything,, i just wanted to give a quick tip. The only solution i found was to flash the stock firmware and that will boot your phone back to the stock rom ,just wanted to throw that out there cause being stuck in this bootloop is a pain

Here are some screenshots running smoothly on my lg tribute only camera not working
Screenshot_2015-11-17-03-24-46.png
Screenshot_2015-11-17-03-23-08.png
Screenshot_2015-11-17-03-24-34.png

I've been seeing lots to do with this update, and my brother was actually able to install it (he still didn't have TWRP set up).

It looks like it doesn't do anything except move the version number up a letter, so it's just bug fixes. It's still KK.

And here I was thinking LG would never update the damn thing. I was half right.

Anyway, update unroots the thing so it's not worth installing.

Back
Top Bottom