• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [e2nam][Unofficial] CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG F60 (MS395)

Typical.. I shall go to metro demand a newer phone and throw a tantrum, kick, scream, cry, and lob things around the store until 1 of 2 things happens. I get my way and they exchange my upgrade from 2 weeks ago, (highly pref) or... Cops come and they box me up, take me off the supported list and I end up with that old fat Nokia we all had at one point but its name will be Big John. We will become extremely close at some point. He wont be a good friend to me, its more of a "Hostage" relationship above all. But hey, at least I would be taking a 50/50 risk. Ill let you know how it turns out.

Really just posted that..:goofydroid:
I just want an up to date(ish) phone for once.... Probably end up with Brain Cancer from this damn phone.. Possible I already developed some from the looks of this post... I really hope someone got a chuckle out of it. Then I can go on knowing I changed someones life.
♥Sin♥

If anyone is interested in how things went... I am no longer aloud at metro and didn't even get to the crying part of my tantrum before they flat out told me Im stuck with the phone and they asked me to leave.. I accidentally broke my phone then very strategically contacted LG in hopes of getting some kind of nice new lollipop sent back... Not really surprised but I got a brand new phone. Im guessing it was cheaper to send a new one over fixing my old one. It was worth a try guys, I wish I had more of a positive outcome. Anyway got my phone back now and back to the drawing board in hopes of fixing the camera issue.

Anyone have viper4android working on this ROM? I'm on 7/23 and have the app installed, installed the driver, disabled nuplayer and can't seem to get it as default. Anyone have any success? And what steps they took

Anyone have viper4android working on this ROM? I'm on 7/23 and have the app installed, installed the driver, disabled nuplayer and can't seem to get it as default. Anyone have any success? And what steps they took
Did you set it as default effects in settings/sound and did you installed V4A as a system app in priv-app folder? You may need to also switch SELinux from enforcing to permissive to avoid further complications (there's an app for that...).

Did you set it as default effects in settings/sound and did you installed V4A as a system app in priv-app folder? You may need to also switch SELinux from enforcing to permissive to avoid further complications (there's an app for that...).

Yep, I did the flashable zip, selinux is on permissive, audiofx was uninstalled yet still appears in quick toggles, I've tried everything and googling had been no help. I love viper and would love to have its audio sexiness back for my listening pleasure

Yep, I did the flashable zip, selinux is on permissive, audiofx was uninstalled yet still appears in quick toggles, I've tried everything and googling had been no help. I love viper and would love to have its audio sexiness back for my listening pleasure
Hmm I'm actually not on cm right now so I can't play with it. I did have this similar problem with the Nexus 5. Had to do the same procedure but nuplayer wasn't ever the problem. Had to flash a certain ver of dspmanager libs for v4a to always work without switching compatible mode in settings (the libs were device specific). I did had success with v4a working on cm12(4-16 build). Maybe it's possible to use those libs or you could set fx compatible mode to compatible.

I'm running 7/23 CM ROM also. I found this post in which I followed and it works. Enjoy! Also CM is already on permissive mode, so you don't have to follow the first step.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nexus5/comments/2mdt04/how_to_get_v4a_working_again_on_lollipop/

Hey peeps! I just wanted to ask if any progress has been made, I know y'all put alot of work into this and I think we all appreciate that :p I'm super happy to see that there's actually people trying to sort this out, I would love to help if I can. I still have the stock ROM but am more than prepared to try this one out ;) If anyone needs anything from the phone I'd love to help out!!

Thanks for all the hard work!!

Hey peeps! I just wanted to ask if any progress has been made, I know y'all put alot of work into this and I think we all appreciate that [emoji14] I'm super happy to see that there's actually people trying to sort this out, I would love to help if I can. I still have the stock ROM but am more than prepared to try this one out ;) If anyone needs anything from the phone I'd love to help out!!

Thanks for all the hard work!!
This ROM is as stable as it will get. The camera is broken and as far as I know can't / won't be fixed unfortunately. Camera seems to be the only issue.

This ROM is as stable as it will get. The camera is broken and as far as I know can't / won't be fixed unfortunately. Camera seems to be the only issue.

There are a few other little issues. My main one though is the GPS is not working working very well. Its taking up to 10 min. to triangulate with the satellite's. Usually around 5. Voice to text not working very good either.

oh well I'm okay with things that I won't end up using anyway, surely didn't buy this phone for the camera xD

Probably a noobish thought, but maybe the stock LG Camera app could get the thing to work?

So far I've found everything to work fine

Already tried, but have not tried making the LGCamera into a system app. Also, not sure what to do about the file that is attached to the LGCamera app, the .odex file. A noob here, but I really want to fix this camera. It's bugging me.

Guys...do you not think that the ROM developer, Noobified, would have already fixed the camera issue if the solution was that easy before even coming out with the build?

Last edited:
Hey hello sorry new here.... but I would like to know if u can give ur latest build...most stable for the LG Tribute LS 660( gapps and cm 12 or 12.1)...I really liked what you did! if you can..much appreciate it (by the way anyone in need a stock rom for the lg tribute LS660 ...im more than welcome to give it to you! :)

Nah i dont have any builds for the phone and im on MetroPCS version fair Pryce upgrade for a decent phone
Yep ...I herd metro better...Boost gives 8 gigs of storage which is technically 3 gigs fo user and 1 gig ram...not soo good ....T mobile has a better stylo. From then boost mobile.

Back
Top Bottom