• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Evo 4G shortage and will history repeat itself

And then - what could I use it for - there was no Skype last year.

In terms of the camera, I sort of see where they are coming from. We STILL don't really have an official video chat option. No point in having a FFC without video chat unless you like looking at yourself. JMO of course. At this point, as late as we are getting gtalk video chat officially, one may as well have just waited for the 3D.

Upvote 0
I wasn't going to get the 3D but this forum is making me do it. Besides, I have seen what the games complain about in regard to games sometimes running slow here and there. I will stand in line on launch day for my 3D. I just need Seidio to release an Innocase active and an extended battery that will not require a special backing on the phone and I will be all set. They will probably need to make a 1950 mah battery. Since the phone won't have a kickstand, this should leave more space for a larger battery that will not require special backing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones