• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Favorite App so far.... Developers please see link to Announcements above.

A new one for me. Circlelauncher. Cleans up your homescreen by giving you a button, and you tap the button, and either a circle, vertical line, or horizontal line pops up with your preselected favorite apps.

I used to have 5 across the lower part of my main screen. Now they are gone and I just have a small circle icon that pops out to 7 apps! And it's free!

Upvote 0
A new one for me. Circlelauncher. Cleans up your homescreen by giving you a button, and you tap the button, and either a circle, vertical line, or horizontal line pops up with your preselected favorite apps.

I used to have 5 across the lower part of my main screen. Now they are gone and I just have a small circle icon that pops out to 7 apps! And it's free!

Give SimiFolder a try for this. It's much cleaner.

Reactions: mcta
Upvote 0
Is it too much to ask for a brief description? :eek:
I'll give it a shot :)
A push-to-talk app (sorta like a walkie-talkie). You can talk to Droid & iPhone friends with HeyTell because it's a cross-platform voice messenger that allows you to instantly talk with people. No account needed—just start the app, choose a contact, and push the button to start talking (to HeyTell users).

Upvote 0
Some favourites of mine:

History Eraser. This app works perfectly

Out of Milk. The free version is great and works as a Shopping list, a To Do list and you can also add your own lists as well. It even has reminders.

Sio. This an old fashioned drum machine reminicent of the type used back in the 1970s! Gigging musicians of a certain vintage will know what I mean:cool:

gStrings free. Best guitar tuner out there...IMO

Fake Call me. This has gotten me out of some situations with ease. You can set it up so it looks like the wife or anyone else is calling:cool:

DroidLight. Wow! An actual flash-light for your phone. Never have to worry about being without light again. Handy if you get a flat tyre (puncture) while driving at night, for example. Careful. It is very bright.

Kindle. It is amazing! OK, no page numbers but boy does it work well. Carry loads of books with you where ever you go.

Hide it Pro. If you have pics, videos, or audio on your phone you don't want to share with certain people this device does it. When installed it will be called "Audio Manager" but this is a front...... Check it out;)

Reactions: Lowrider1 and Jim34
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones