• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root first 2.3.3 rom zao x 4.0 drew garen

I want Fission or Liberty on this.....I'll try Liberty now since no more kang scripts are being added to it ;)

Maybe RubiX too :D

I want Fission or Liberty on this.....I'll try Liberty now since no more kang scripts are being added to it ;)

Maybe RubiX too :D

I'd go with liberty or fission, but I LOOOOOOOVE these social widgets. They really rock. I like the theme. Go figure. I'm getting weird in my old age.

Ill try it out. Figure Im at work. Sitting at the front desk just waiting for 03:00. Why not?

Had/ may have a problem with reboots. Over all seems ok other than that. Just did a factory reset, and have had one reboot so far. Not bad for what it is. Would have liked to see more of the bloat removed.

Lol. Drewgaren, IMHO, has consistently released solid roms. Take my word for it and give it a shot (although my word ain't worth much :P).

Lol. Drewgaren, IMHO, has consistently released solid roms. Take my word for it and give it a shot (although my word ain't worth much :P).

Haha! Yeah...Jack01 came by to tell about Lexington and it is a good ROM. I trust. :) Maybe I'll talk myself into trying it but I don't want to set it all back up again.

Haha! Yeah...Jack01 came by to tell about Lexington and it is a good ROM. I trust. :) Maybe I'll talk myself into trying it but I don't want to set it all back up again.

yup that was me
he has to roms now dam he's fast just trying to figure which
one is stock debloated with stock transitions like the ones we have now
any advise?

yup that was me
he has to roms now dam he's fast just trying to figure which
one is stock debloated with stock transitions like the ones we have now
any advise?
I'm trying Lexlite first :3. Will report back soon.

Edit:
I went with Lexlite because ZapX is not deodexed yet (no themes).

Edit (again): Nice boot animation.

I ended up going back to just to what I was on. The boot for it was cool; personally I like COA better.

Just the reboots were just to frequent. For now

im loading lex 4.1 was getting reboots when app were loading so i reset again now its good to go ill give review in a bit
actually 4.1 is deodexed now
4.0 wasnt

I'd go with liberty or fission, but I LOOOOOOOVE these social widgets. They really rock. I like the theme. Go figure. I'm getting weird in my old age.

Same here...the 3d effect on the social widgets and weather widgets is slick. Reminds a little, just a little, of the 3d environment they created with Honeycomb and even a little of the new SPB 3d. I really have to give Motorola a hand, I think they did a good job.

4.1 is just like that with bloat removed and some perform. tweaks and battery tweeks all blur is there

Yeah I think that Ill wait if that's the case. Im not really into the blur. I have to admit that its better than before but just not me.

Back
Top Bottom