• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashable_Boot_Img With Flashplayer v10.3

Lks Lks

Nov 16, 2011
Mumbai
Flash this boot.img without PC with CWM recovery... this boot.img is for Micromax_a70 to make work adobe flashplayer with this player you can watch online movies,play online games,play swf files and make your browser to access full site..... download link here below..

http://db.tt/Bv8ShmU9

note: first extract the zip (Flashplayer_&_Bootimg) with root explorer there is two files one (flashplayer.apk and flashbootimg.zip),place (flashbootimg.zip) in sdcard.
then switch off phone, press volume down and power switch together to enter in CWM Recovery mode,install (flashbootimg.zip) from sdcard then reboot phone now find flashplayer.apk install it. how to find your flashplayer version find it here from default android browser ( What is my Flash player version? ) ... :)

Andro

love the work u do. sucks that i dont use the A70 much these day.

on another unrelated tangent, no offence but do you think you should be using the (R) symbol on your avatar? i doubt if you can even register a word like "Modded".

Thanks man..:)

has i know (R) symbol stands for Registered Trademark means that the name belongs to a specific company and can't be used by anyone else.
i am not register any word like Modded ;) i just typed (R) symbol coz it is present in my phone touch keyboard and looks nice near Modded(R) :)

Upvote 0
Try it again
note: first extract the zip (Flashplayer_&_Bootimg) with root explorer there is two files one (flashplayer.apk and flashbootimg.zip),place (flashbootimg.zip) in sdcard. and now flash with CWM.
Do we need to change flashbootimg.zip to update.zip..??
Im getting message that update.zip package cant find. and installation is aborted..please tell me how to install flashbootimg.zip

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones