• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Google Voice invites inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So quick review:

82 Names still left
3 People did not qualify based on their join date. Sorry about that.
I'm not sure how many invites we have exactly and here is why:

Who gave an invite to Pixie06? Did it come from someone on the thread who had offered them up to the pot?

Greenrolaids: Sent you a PM

Conclusion:
Based on that we either have 19 or 18, depending on who gave the invite to pixe06.
We only have 79 people in the running, and I would like to see if we can get any more.
If I can't get anymore by this evening, then I will go with what I've got.

So quick review:

82 Names still left
3 People did not qualify based on their join date. Sorry about that.
I'm not sure how many invites we have exactly and here is why:

Who gave an invite to Pixie06? Did it come from someone on the thread who had offered them up to the pot?

Greenrolaids: Sent you a PM

Conclusion:
Based on that we either have 19 or 18, depending on who gave the invite to pixe06.
We only have 79 people in the running, and I would like to see if we can get any more.
If I can't get anymore by this evening, then I will go with what I've got.

wait! count me in if possible..id like to be in the running..been wanting a google voice invite for a while and keep getting passed over.. soxfan8104 @ yahoo.com

1. This is my post! :D
3. Yay, more than 1 post! :eek:
4. This will be my only post
5. Thanked you in your original post, and thanking you again here :D

I'd like in as well. Thanks. I'm glad there are still people willing to donate invites rather than take the road of selling them.

Cuban... Quick Question... Why are you limmiting the entries to 100? I think you should set a specific date to end the entries.

Remember I've got two to give. How many invites do you have to give away now?

Cuban... Quick Question... Why are you limmiting the entries to 100? I think you should set a specific date to end the entries.

Remember I've got two to give. How many invites do you have to give away now?

I don't know why 100, just sounded like a good number. I would like to keep it that way for this contest, and maybe if we get overwhelming response and more invites to give away we can do it again.

So far we have about 87 people and either 21 or 22 invites to give out. That all depends on who gave pixie the invite and one other person, who I am waiting to see how many they have VIA pm.

I don't know why 100, just sounded like a good number. I would like to keep it that way for this contest, and maybe if we get overwhelming response and more invites to give away we can do it again.

So far we have about 87 people and either 21 or 22 invites to give out. That all depends on who gave pixie the invite and one other person, who I am waiting to see how many they have VIA pm.

If you keep it at 100 and know how many invites you have, limit the invites.. to say 15 per 100? I dunno..

I don't know if people get invites or not. I would think not, but I hope I am wrong.

Highvolts: Thats a good idea for the next contest, but I don't want to change the rules for this one. Otherwise I would have to change other rules, like the people who joined the forum just to get an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom