• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Google Voice invites inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please count me in for recieving an invite. Been waiting on Google for months and would love to be able to get one without buying one on Ebay.:D

Thanks

If you haven't yet gotten to 100 I'd like to throw my name in the ring; here's my e-mail:

Thanks to everyone who is generously donating invites...

If there are any left, please shoot one on over my way. I'm a new android user, and I definitely can't wait until next week!!!

Ok we have 100. Give me a bit to get everything in order and do the radom website.

We are sitting between 23 and 25 invites. I am still waiting to hear back from greenrolaids

I would also definitely be willing to throw any and all invites back in the pot if I'm chosen and have them to give. I'm afraid I might be out of the running if join date is the criteria because I've been following the official thread since about January but only posted once in April.

Hopefully I'm still in it!

OK, so here is the deal. I have 4 Google Voice Invites that I would like to give to this forum. I only have 4, but if others who have some would like to contribute then that would be welcome.

So here are the rules:

1. Place one (1) post on this thread to put yourself in the running.
2. Make sure you add your email to the post.
3. People must have more than one post. (I will double check at your post
count to make sure you aren't trying to take advantage of the offer by joining
the forum).
4. If you post more than once, you will be disqualified.

I think that 100 posts, not including mine, and the other members who want to offer, should suffice. I cannot be accountable for the others and the validity of their invites. Thanks to Dex for his idea. Oh, and a thanks would be nice, if you like this.

Same rules for me, I have 3 to give away.:)

Here is how it will work. I will pull numbers and correspond them to the post number. I've already gone through and determined which threads are not included (mine etc). I'm not sure how many Greenrolaids has to give, so I will pull all 25 in hopes that he still has two, but won't announce those members till I find out for certain.

Make sure you thank the persons who are giving their invites away.
Here is how the numbers/invites will work:
1-4 will be given out by me
5-7 RxWatcher
8-9 Mrgadgetz
10-12 Zeddicus
13-14 Biggyd
15-16 humboldtsgt
17-18 nubbard
19-21 icyxcold
22-23 high volts
24-26 energyguy78 (thank you)

and hopefully we will have a 27 and 28, but I have to wait for a response from green rolaids.

Please no more requests though. We have reached 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom