• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Google Voice invites inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:DOk, so here are the winners:

1 heyeaglefn

I would ask that everyone double check your email address and make sure it is right. It took me a while to do this, so hopefully I copied them right.

There are still tenativly two more winners, but I have to wait until greenrolaids contacts me. Once he/she does, I will notify this thread.

If you've won CONGRATS!! Please contact the person listed next to your number so that you can receive your invite.

1-4 will be given out by me
5-7 RxWatcher
8-9 Mrgadgetz
10-12 Zeddicus
13-14 Biggyd
15-16 humboldtsgt
17-18 nubbard
19-21 icyxcold
22-23 high volts
24-26 energyguy78 (thank you)

For the people who offered more invites to the thread I thank you. Please make sure you send them to the right persons.

For those who lost, I am sorry. Please don't be bitter and try to steal someone's invite by posing as a winner.

Upvote 0
I think if we can find more people to donate maybe we can do this again. I don't think it would be with this amount of invites, unless of course everyone we sent invites to, gets 3 of their own. If that is the case, and you want to donate them, please contact me via PM. I will try to organize another one for next week. Some of the same stipulations, but it will last for a given period as opposed to the first 100.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones