• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Free Google Voice invites inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we can find more people to donate maybe we can do this again. I don't think it would be with this amount of invites, unless of course everyone we sent invites to, gets 3 of their own. If that is the case, and you want to donate them, please contact me via PM. I will try to organize another one for next week. Some of the same stipulations, but it will last for a given period as opposed to the first 100.

Do you remember how long it took after you first set up your account before you had invitations available?

Upvote 0
Do you remember how long it took after you first set up your account before you had invitations available?

Not sure but mine still haven't showed up. I just bought two more off eBay and sent them out. I'll have some extra whenever they do decide to show up. I'm not making any promises because I don't know when they'll be on my account.

Reactions: elroy jetson
Upvote 0
I hate to say it but I just bought mine off ebay. I'm thinking that the closer we get to the Incredible launch, the harder it's going to be to come by invites. I would suggest trying to grab one off ebay for a decent price before they skyrocket. It may sound like a stupid thing to pay $5 for but it's going to save me more than that in the first month.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones