• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole

$700..you going for the iPhone 6+?

How about a nice Chinese Oppo Find 7? I can get you an iPhone 6 if you want, $100...Android 4.4 as well.
Nah I like nexus brand. He'll I might do this. Get like a nexus 5. I don't know. I'm going to head into a sprint store and see what I can learn about them.

Agreed, there's quite a few staff members that have the Nexus 5 :D

You know... I don't think I'm going to get a Nexus... Not yet at least. I hardly ever go anywhere out of the city of Chicago, and Boost has really good coverage for that. I don't see myself spending tons of money on a phone that does 90% of everything my Moto G does. G is also getting the lolipop update as well.

But I still want to collect Nexus devices. So, I'll probably buy a Nexus 4 for a very cheap price.

So do we come here to chit chat about the Nexus 6 as well or is this still just for GNex'ers( I still have mine BTW)

So do we come here to chit chat about the Nexus 6 as well or is this still just for GNex'ers( I still have mine BTW)

Everything gets talked about here :)

I still have mine. Someone borrowed it for about a month and I used it for a couple days.

Talk about a typo...

My package showed up from Samsung. With my Developer Edition Note in it.

A NOTE 3!!!

:eek:

:mad:

Yeah, talk about going from euphoric high to manic low at ludicrous speed... now it's up to Samsung to fix it.

FAST.

Talk about a typo...

My package showed up from Samsung. With my Developer Edition Note in it.

A NOTE 3!!!

:eek:

:mad:

Yeah, talk about going from euphoric high to manic low at ludicrous speed... now it's up to Samsung to fix it.

FAST.

Lol

Sorry, but funny.

:D

In honor of the San Francisco Giants :)

tree_zps371fa963.jpg

Back
Top Bottom