• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S24 Series

I spent a couple hours on the Samsung help chat the other night. After all that time the final suggestion was to take it in to a Samsung store and have a tech look at it.

Found my own external solution to the timeout issue...I installed the Caffeine app which, so far, has kept it on.

User on the Samsung Members app helped with the adaptive brightness issue.

Upvote 0
Everyone has their preferences. I had the Z Fold 3 and 4, but they were just too thick for some of the proprietary phone mounts I use. Plus: that crease! I switched to the S2x Ultra and haven't looked back. The ease of use and onboard S Pen (which I use all day, every day) just seal the deal for me. Yes, foldables have incredible screen real estate if you watch a lot of video or play games... neither of which I do. So freedom of choice is an awesome thing!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones