• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S3 Watering Hole

I did. The reason is because they give the morning news roundup. You don't. :p You gotta always keep tabs on the competition, you know. :)

Steven.... I'm hurt.

Every morning you can find a nice hot cup of coffee, and nice fresh pastries straight from the oven. Right here... in the S3 Wh. We offer them to everyone, every day, free of charge. We do our best to make it a pleasant safe place to hang out from an otherwise ruthless tech infested world.

We would not snob our noses one second, if you choose to take you breakfast and read the news elsewhere. Actually, we had your very own Razor deliver the news to us today. However, the Gnex hole provides none of the niceties of home that we have all grown accustomed to.

So, in closing our places of relaxation are... uh different.

Feel free to stop in at anytime and enjoy the food through out the day as we love having you !

Upvote 0
We would not snob our noses one second, if you choose to take you breakfast and read the news elsewhere. Actually, we had your very own Razor deliver the news to us today. However, the Gnex hole provides none of the niceties of home that we have all grown accustomed to.
Everyone would be welcome to pop their heads into the GNex Watering Hole anytime :)

Upvote 0
didn't know you had coffee.. hmmm...may have to rethink pejorative.

Well, then we expect to see you slum more often then.

Everyone would be welcome to pop their heads into the GNex Watering Hole anytime :)

As we do my dear.

Freshly brewed each day, and each day a new flavor.

We have danish too. Some real good ones. Today's special was Chocolate Eclair.

Now, granted we may have put on a few extra pounds as a result, but our work day's do seem to be better so.... :D

Rachel... If you would only take one for you and Toma this wouldn't be an issue. LOL

Upvote 0
1) I am nearly on my 3rd decade.

2) I can handle them very well!

3) It's 3:11 here!

Well then.... Coming right up

Alcohol-four-Bottles-vodka.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones