• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Gear S2 won't reconnect to Galaxy S7 Edge

IAmJacob

Lurker
Jul 10, 2016
Yesterday, I got a brand new S7 Edge, and with it came the Gear S2. The lady who helped me at the store synced it up with my phone as soon as she started it. Now earlier today I was trying to troubleshoot some notifications issues with the watch, but now I can't connect it at all! I went into the Bluetooth settings, and I hit "unpair", and then I was gonna reconnect it again, but now my phone's Bluetooth won't find the watch. I tried connecting it in the Gear app as well to no avail. I uninstalled updates to the Gear app and reinstalled. No luck. I restarted both my phone, and the watch a few times now with also no luck in fixing this. I don't know what else to try, and I can't seem to find any answers by Googling

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones