• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Going to start cooking CM13 for Z970

devilschild26, post: 7231885, member: 1726406"]Yes need APN fix tho that where u manually place the APN MMS fix just like we did with y'all ROMs till we found a flash APN zip same thing tho
Thankyou for a real awnser. I asked because i thought the rom was for another phone and i was making sure before i flashed it to my zmax[/QUOTE]
IMA have my dev cook y'all APN fix in one of our ROMs so u guys will have service and fix what ever may be broken we are so close to seeing M let's work as a team

None because I couldn't get on a network...
Like it had no sim card
Like it needed a list cfg type file..
It had only the bands in option ..
3g ,2g.... And global... Whatever that is...
No matter the band.. It couldn't find anything when I did a scan for networks...
So wifi only worked... But, like I said, wrong gapps...
But, Google can't fix that...
Later I'll try the recommendations from that link...
But, because of the bands only being 2g,3g....
Will I be able to get LTE...
Then I'll have to figure out the drivers theory you mentioned..........
That'll take a while of searching.. No big...
I'll see....
If it could be so silly to be that simple..
I doubt it.. Android's not a fairy tale

Like it had no sim card
No matter the band.. It couldn't find anything when I did a scan for networks...
I'll see....
The drivers remain the same u don't mess with that mixing drivers will brake shit so I'm assuming u tried 3g service should work takes a while for it to kick in we using the same rils so service suppose to be there rils is the radio like calls 2g 3g APN different that's just LTE and MMS to function with ur specific carrier

Last edited:
Like it had no sim card
I'll see....
U stated u can see 3g 1x global there's service u wouldn't have a option if the rils didn't work and for the record we are using zmax rils so there has to be service

I made calls to two numbers... But, no signal was showing..
And browsing play store and the interweb were not possible when not on WiFi ..
And while I was fiddling with things . the mobile networks switch and option were missing from settings...
When I would back space in settings it would go into network settings...
But, that could be because I kept going to home screen.. Then opening settings..
I have short term memory when it comes to reading and remembering...
So I went back n fourth just to put in the mmsc address...

Last edited:
Service doesn't work. In my case I can choose T-Mobile and it says it registers on the network but LTE options are unavailable only 2G/3G and the cellular icon has an exclamation mark.
Boot screen seemed smooth tho.
Do u know if there's an APN flash zip available for t mobile

Service doesn't work. In my case I can choose T-Mobile and it says it registers on the network but LTE options are unavailable only 2G/3G and the cellular icon has an exclamation mark.
Boot screen seemed smooth tho.
Just seeing wat works far as service goes LTE will not work till u sett the appropriate APN

I don't remember ever seeing a T-Mobile APN zip but I'll lock around. Phone calls dropped with a line busy error.
The camera I didn't check, I'm on call right now and when I saw service wasn't connecting I flashed back real quick.

Google Camera wouldn't show up when i searched for it in play store, so i downloaded and installed from the internet but it doesn't open. i get "can't connect to the camera" error.
What gapps are u using y'all ROMs work perfectly on our device and that's with out the APN fix

Back
Top Bottom