• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE] Get out of Fastboot Mode

hey i couldnt find the android in the device list even after installing the drivers...please tell me a way out ...its been a while that i have not seen my phone work

@Both of you, I will work with you both when I get off from work, what time that will be.....I don't know.

I love your post it has gotten me very far but i need the one for 2.2.2 lg optimus the one you have there is great but wont work for me if you cold upload a link to where i can get the necessary file it would be much apreciated Thank you

fastboot flash recovery C:\Fastboot\Recovery\recovery-RA-optm-2.2.1-GNM.img This is what I am talking about I need this file in 2.2.2

First of Im very thankful for the thread. I followed the instructions as it is and after rebooting Im struck at lg logo with flashing lights. Im using lg optimus P350.
U said at the end "after reboot, all u need is to install ROM" . Please help me how to do that....

yaar u should hav posted that earlier.. and i'm struck at the lg logo(optimus me P350). I did'nt unplug the usb and i dont know how to install ROM...pls help me out

I'm up to the part where it says lgandadb. It says "The specified location does not contain information about your hardware."

What do I do!?!?!? I've been without the OM for about 3 days now. I was supposed to be expecting an important call. I need help asap!

I'm up to the part where it says lgandadb. It says "The specified location does not contain information about your hardware."

What do I do!?!?!? I've been without the OM for about 3 days now. I was supposed to be expecting an important call. I need help asap!

U cant do it on windows xp. Not that I know of. Use windows 7 and that error wont even show

if yuhr phone is saying processing commands it may already be set up!! just open command prompt type in fastboot if it says fastboot is not a command or whatever then its not working...but if yuh write fastboot and a lot of text jumps up then everything is working correctly!! after all the text comes up use the commands that the guide provided above!!!
reminder: once yuh enter the commands yuhr phone should reboot into recovery mode DO NOT TURN IT OFF OR UNPLUG IT!!! YUH ONLY GET ONE SHOT!!! i made the mistake of accidently letting my phone shuts off in recovery and now i can never put in back into it!! anyways once yuhr in recovery try to find a stock rom and find outm how to install it. THIS IS ONLY 1 OF 2 Methods YUH CAN DO TO TAKE YUHR PHONE OUT OF FASTBOOT!!!

like an idiot i shut my phone off in the middle of flashing a new rom (dont ask how i would be trying to flash a new rom when i was so tired as to do something so stupid) and got caught in this "fastboot" cycle.

but if you do all the instructions as stated above by the author, AND THEN do what is stated in the permalink #6 above from lonDetGirl2011 you might have the same good fortune that i had!

my phone fired right back up. i flashed the new rom and everything is crankin'!

good luck. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hey All!

I have a Sony Xperia Z1, which although advertised as waterproof, somehow got water damage after a day at the waterpark, even though all the flaps were perfectly closed and the phone even had a case that covered the whole back and sides of the phone.

After a few days of letting the phone dry out, now I'm able to connect it to my laptop, but only in fastboot mode as the phone won't boot up and I can't turn on USB Debugging to try and do something via ADB. Anyway, the bottom line is that I need to recover the files from my phone. I read about pulling files out through ADB, but I have no idea if it's possible to somehow acces the phone memory through Fastboot mode or at least switching to ADB using fastboot. The phone has insurance so I don't really care about the hardware, I just want my photos and files(which I realise I was an idiot for not backing up regularly).

Please help!

wow,after days of trying to load custom roms on huawei fusion 3 y536a1 android 4.4.3. i found this article.i must say i didnt think it could be this simple.but i was wrong.thanks so much for taking the time to post this tutorial!i will add that on my model i had to enable mtd mode.and this thread seems to be old,but still helping users with new devices.great job!thank you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, IT WORKS. MY MOBILE EXIT FROM ADB BOOT MODE,WITHOUT LOSING ANY DATAS
FIRST I INSTALLED
minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4.2_setup.exe
then open software and connect my bootload mode stucked phone, then type that command FAST REBOOT

SUCCESSFULLY EXITS FROM BOOT MODE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom