• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Have anyone play GTA5 on cloud gaming

Cloud gaming? As in Multiplayer aka GTA 5 Online? Nope. The last time I attempted to play Multiplayer was on Euro Truck Simulator 2, as well as Test Drive Unlimited 2. Both ruined by griefers who would intentionally act like dicks and run over folks or block the road or various other annoyances. I haven't played any multiplayer games since. Believe me, you ain't missing nothin'

Stadia, as well as Google Play Music and Inbox by Google are why I don't use Google apps anymore, mainly because once I get used to something, I kinda want it to continue existing until I am personally done with it. Change for me never comes easy. At least Samsung Music and the Galaxy Store ain't going nowhere.

Upvote 0
So to answer the OP's question, AFAICT GTA5 on cloud gaming platform does not exist. And as for cloud gaming itself, Stadia was killed by Google back in January. There have been other attempts at cloud gaming, i.e. where the game itself runs on remote servers and streams the video to your device, but AFAIK all of them have failed and are discontinued.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones