• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to Fix Samsung Galaxy Y brick phone using Odin v1.85 also fixes bootloops

ayaw pong maalis sa samsung logo yung galaxy y ko ulit po ito ng ulit nabubuksan ko naman po ang recovery mode ano po ba ang ibig sabihin nito?Maayos pa po ba ito

Hey. I tried this and it did work out great it fixed my Galaxy Y when it was almost going to crash due to rooting. Everything is fine and good but when I did a little research I found out that the download DDLA was the INDIAN version. I want to put it back to the Filipino version which is DXLE or DXLA. How? I also noticed that the phone memory after rooting and making FB and Messenger a system app and stuff, the memory usage just keeps growing even when I reset or factory format, but when I go to applications it will say that it is only 45-55mB and then when I go to task manager it says that I already used 70-80mB. Help please. I found the Filipino DXLE file but it lacks BOOTLOADER help. Will it work without BOOTLOADER.

Odin detect my GALAXY Y.....but it is stuck on the LOGO...=.= Is it hardbricked or softbricked? I can enter recovery mode and try using my back up and it doesn't work....Still stuck at the boot image =.= HELP PLEASE

sir phelp nmn po nsoftbrick ang gt s5360 q.. sir evrytime i use (vol+) + home + power
automatic n ngrereboot xa..kya dq mkpg flash kz need ma enable ang usb debuging,,hope u understand wat i mean...phelp po sir plssss T_T

it took me a few tries but I finally got my samsung galaxy Y to work back again using this method.. thanks for the info... :)

Steps How to Unbrick your galaxy y (SoftBrick)
1.Download Odin V1.85 on your Computer Odin3-v1.85.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
2.Download S5360DDLA1 Android AdvicesGalaxy Y S5360 - Steps to Install Official Global Gingerbread DDLA1 2.3.6 Firmware
After you Install it Extract the Odin on your computer and Click Odin v1.85 and After you downloaded your original firmware, extract it also to your computer..
3.After that shut down your phone and put it on download mode :)
4.Connect your Android Phone to your PC and Open Odin
5.And u will see a yellow box on the left side it means your phone is connected with the PC
6. Now click PIT and go to your extracted s5360 ddla1 and open that file and select totoro_0623.pit
7.same thing you do on Bootloader, PDA, Phone and CsC
8.now check if everything is done and press start ..
9.wait for the flashing to finish
10. If its finish do not unplugged the usb cable yet until rebooting is done
11. AND NOW..!! CONGRATSS!! YOU HAVE A NEW UNBRICKED PHONE :)
:cool: Click Thanks If I HELPED :D ;)
Rooted my phone day before yesterday and bricked it yesterday.
Thank you so much for this post which brought back my Galaxy Y to life.

I had messed up with the .prop file which caused my phone to get stuck in boot loop at the reboot animation stage.

For anyone trying this, I'd say this works but be careful.

Also, in case it was not clear from this post:
PIT- totoro_0623.pit

Boot loader: DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

PDA: PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

Phone: MODEM_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

CSC: GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-ODDLA1.tar.md5

A million thanks to AgentHacKER for this post! My phone was softbricked after I downloaded Cymera from Google Play. Samsung Galaxy Y users, DO NOT download this app if you love your phone.

Thanks proxygeek for clarifying! I got confused by that step, too. ;)

Rooted my phone day before yesterday and bricked it yesterday.
Thank you so much for this post which brought back my Galaxy Y to life.

I had messed up with the .prop file which caused my phone to get stuck in boot loop at the reboot animation stage.

For anyone trying this, I'd say this works but be careful.

Also, in case it was not clear from this post:
PIT- totoro_0623.pit

Boot loader: DefaultCalDataWithBoot_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

PDA: PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

Phone: MODEM_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5

CSC: GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-ODDLA1.tar.md5

Hello . I need help. im currently having the same problem but i think it may have been the effect of me trying to open the internal memory and replace the samsung anim.
My galaxy y keeps restarting ( samsung anim over and over ). i wanted to replace the anim so i used ES explorer but unfortunately i moved all the files under system/media and in to system of the internal phone memory. I think i might have moved some important start up files. please help me
thank u
will that work for the boot loop on my phone?

<ID:0/004> Removed!!
<ID:0/004> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> BOOT_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> MODEM_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-ODDLA1.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..

heres my problem it stucks in this while completing the start process

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> BOOT_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> PDA_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> MODEM_S5360DDLA1_REV05.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> GT-S5360-MULTI-CSC-ODDLA1.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..

i stuck with this dialog what will gonna happen now...?

Back
Top Bottom