• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to play tegra games on lg motion 4g legally most have root

daustin2015

Feb 18, 2012
I DID NOT TEST THIS MYSELF AND IT MAY NOT WORK FOR ICS BUT IT IS WORTH A SHOT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE IF YOU ARE NOT COMFRATBLE WITH THIS DONT TRY IT I ALSO DID NOT UPLOAD THE NVIDIA FILE SAW THIS ON YOUTUBE AND THOUGHT I MIGHT POST FOR YOU GUYS ILL POST VIDIEO IN CASE I MISSED SOMETHING

SO I THINK WE HAVE ROOT BUT IF WE DONT YET SORRY WILL SOON

TESTED NOT BY ME WORKS ON OTHER PHONES

STEP 1 YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST A 1GHZ PROSSESER WHICH THE MOTION DOES WE MUST HAVE ROOT AND YOU MUST BUY THE PRO VERZION OF CHAINFIRE 3D TO KEEP THINGS LEGAL

1 ROOT PHONE
2 BUY CHAINFIRE 3D PRO IT HAS THE MARKET FIX SO WE CAN BUY THE TEGA GAMES ON OUR PHONES
3 OPEN CHAINFIRE 3D SETTINGS AND INSTALL THE CHAINFIRE 3D DRIVER
4 DOWNLOAD THE NVIDIA ZIP AND PUT IT ON THE ROOT OF YOUR SD CARD DO NOT EXTRACT libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip
5 OPEN CHAINFIRE3D AND GO TO INSTALL PLUGG INS AND SHADERS IT WILL SCAN THE SD CARD AND THEN YOU WILL SEE NVIDIA .ZIP CLICK IT IT WILL INSTALL AND THEN REBOOT YOU PHONE
6 THE NEXT STEP IS OPTIONAL IF YOU ARE HAVING SHADER PROBS FOR THE GAME YOU CAN GOOGLE FOR SHADER FIXES PUT THEM ON THE SD CARD AND INSTALL THEM THE SAME WHAY YOU INSTALLED THE NVIDIA DRIVER
7 GO INTO CHAINFIRE 3D AND ENABLE MARKET FIX AND DOWWNLOAD YOUR GAME

VIDEO Play Tegra games on non Tegra Devices Android - YouTube

root is very stable and even if you brick rooting the guy made a guide for it so big ups to him for both. im not saying what your trying to do is bad its just that you shouldnt just put up stuff for people to try without trying out yourself thats like me saying i have cwm mod and putting something up and bricking everyone it wont be fair man.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones