• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC EVO 4G that won't turn back on

my htc evo 4g will not turn back on it worked great yesterday.Was seeing my daughter off outside had my phone in my back pocket was sprinkling outside so I put my phone in my jacket pocket went back inside. Took my phone outta my jacket and noticed it was shutting down. So I went to turn it bck on and that's when it wouldn't come back on. I took the battery out put back in still nothing. I put it a warm place over night. Got up this morning and put battery back in and it turned back on so I put it on charge to be ready for me. I layed down for couple hours when I got back up it was off again and will not come back on. Please help my phone is like my bestfriend I'm lost without it. Sincerely Lost mY BESTFRIEND:(:(:(:(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones