• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hybrid ROM (COMBINATION OF FEATURES)

drdogautam

Android Enthusiast
Hi Friends,

I got success in making hybrid ROM which is Hybrid of Stock MMX + LeWa + Some features of Android 2.3.6 :D

See my blog : https://adf.ly/4449900/int/http://drdogautam.blogspot.in/

* Stock Volume

* Stock Status Bar

* Stock Settings

* Dialer Changed (As Stock Dialer was very slow)

* LeWa Launcher which support Google Market :)

* Lots of LeWa Themes (Can be downloaded directly from Lewatek server )

* Google Services Framework 2.3.7

* Android 2.3.6 Apps like Calculator, Browser, Calender, Camera etc.

* Very Fast

* Battery is awesome

* ring lockscreen

* both camera working fine (c https://adf.ly/RZ7U1)

and many more, that u will see when use this ROM. ;)

C more SS here :

My Attachment limit of AF Reached ..so SS are here :

9.png

screen_20130705_1903.png

screen_20130705_1910(2).png

screen_20130705_1847.png

screen_20130705_1911_2.png

6.png

screen_20130705_1902.png

screen_20130705_1847_2.png

screen_20130705_1851.png

MediaFire - Online Space for your documents, photos, videos, and music.

Hybrid ROM SS.zip

57322d1373100756-hybrid-rom-combination-features-screen_20130706_1411.png
Download Link:

Micromax A75 ROM

this is new status of modded network icon: https://adf.ly/RhDOc

screen_20130707_2026.png

screen_20130707_2025.png

screen_20130707_2040.png

screen_20130707_2039.png

screen_20130707_2039.png

also see my blog for update..

Hey Doctor i think you by-mistake choose the profession;) as your passion is development which reflects in your work awesome developing bro keep it up as cos of the new ROMs my phone is still alive and comes back to life everytime i flash a new ROM. Hey i have even tried the Sense 5 UI ROM this one Sense 5 UI download link its a nice ROM with lots of foreclose needs a lot of work so returned back to JBV3 which is just awesome and doctor is there anyway you can include the swipe to kill feature in the ROM for recent apps which will create another milestone if you want you can check this app ICS /JB Task Manager /Switcher and can get to know what needs to be done. Anyways just awesome work keep going...

i cant w8........... :D

u have to w8 dear as I want to release completely bug free ROM... previously I have released ROM with bugs and then solved problems.... but it makes wrong impression ...:D no one donate me ;) This time I want donation :p

for u these are screenshots of new ROM.....

C more SS at OP.

Attachments

• screen_20130705_1853.png
    screen_20130705_1853.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 314
  • screen_20130705_1904.png
    screen_20130705_1904.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 284
Can u set Go launcher as a default launcher?
I like Go themes & also Go locker...
Bcoz it has wide range of themes & highly customizable.

Can u set Go launcher as a default launcher?
I like Go themes & also Go locker...
Bcoz it has wide range of themes & highly customizable.

LeWa also has wide range of themes......

see how it looks....

Attachments

• screen_20130706_1408.png
    screen_20130706_1408.png
    130.1 KB · Views: 262
  • screen_20130706_1409.png
    screen_20130706_1409.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 238
Hey DOC just one request please remove the background from the network and data boxes as this is the only annoying thing and haan if you are including the CRT OFF animation then please provide another zip for NON CRT animation as i do lots of stuff on my phone with the browser and when its timeout and the screen is locked and i unlock the phone then its like i have to load the page or the browser once again which messes up everything so please keep this in mind and provide a solution for this . Its just a humble request. Waiting for the download link. Hey There is another lewa launcher also which has 5 items in the Dock like Phone, Contacts, App Drawer, Messaging and Browser so cant we have that one and haan i also faced a problem in JBV3 that if i try to load a app which has big memory it just foreclose or just close while its being loaded so just check it out.

Hey DOC just one request please remove the background from the network and data boxes as this is the only annoying thing and haan if you are including the CRT OFF animation then please provide another zip for NON CRT animation as i do lots of stuff on my phone with the browser and when its timeout and the screen is locked and i unlock the phone then its like i have to load the page or the browser once again which messes up everything so please keep this in mind and provide a solution for this . Its just a humble request. Waiting for the download link. Hey There is another lewa launcher also which has 5 items in the Dock like Phone, Contacts, App Drawer, Messaging and Browser so cant we have that one and haan i also faced a problem in JBV3 that if i try to load a app which has big memory it just foreclose or just close while its being loaded so just check it out.

i also dont like crt animation...so no crt in my framework ;) ok removed network background :) n dear i m scientist with phd ..:D i m not in wrong profession...:p hahahaha...

i also dont like crt animation...so no crt in my framework ;) ok removed network background :) n dear i m scientist with phd ..:D i m not in wrong profession...:p hahahaha...

Hey i was just kidding yaar ;) i know that profession and passion are different in there own ways and development is your passion. DOC can we have the Screenshots of the new things MODDED and also how much more work is left and when will this ROM makes it presence and go live for our handsets. Please let us know to keep us calm as many including me are waiting for a stable ROM with good features and haan DOC provide the ROM with the basic package and that to Odexed version to keep the system running smooth and also to make the boot timing less.

I ve tried Lewa themes but there is always chinese lang issue in applying theme...
Go themes can be downloaded from play store & they r lots of creative...
BTW as u wish I will try ur hybrid ROM & Exiting for it Fingers crossed:;)

I ve tried Lewa themes but there is always chinese lang issue in applying theme...
Go themes can be downloaded from play store & they r lots of creative...
BTW as u wish I will try ur hybrid ROM & Exiting for it Fingers crossed:;)

in my ROM everything is in english bro.. :D

Hey Doc, 1 Request, I want u to please upload this ROM on 4shared site without the adf.ly link... as the other sites like mediafire and all other sites are blocked in ma office. Please... Its a request... :)

Hey Doc, 1 Request, I want u to please upload this ROM on 4shared site without the adf.ly link... as the other sites like mediafire and all other sites are blocked in ma office. Please... Its a request... :)
Left side icon is that of the battery saver application mostly...

Back
Top Bottom