• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hybrid ROM (COMBINATION OF FEATURES)

Camera is not a big issue... I can solve ur option problem within 1 minute.. :D
U can install SuperSU through Play Store,, :)
I cant understand ur 3 Cons.

For Super SU I ve to uninstall Superuser & sometimes it may conflict in that case.So i m good with Superuser.

The 3rd cons was We cant arrange icons as we want, only auto arrange option avail.Its also negotiable..

I m trying camera fix...

However I tried some other camera fixes So now reinstalling ROM & try again for camera fix...

For those who r facing superuser access Just enable USB debugging ....

sir Nilay_genius trying to say that

1.in camera there are no option like stock like brightness and others in ur rom there are 4 options when we use front camera but when we use front camera there are all other option

2. and he is saying u should have put super su .apk insted of superuser.apk

3. and we can set apps in different order like we want............

However I tried some other camera fixes So now reinstalling ROM & try again for camera fix...

For those who r facing superuser access Just enable USB debugging ....

After reinstalling & fixing patch again camera doesn't change
Also there is little conflict between USB debugging & USB tethering
Rest of it r good...

hello sir ..your rom is quite good and fast ..but cannot find any app to use my phone flash as torch and also cant find adobe flash player version which can be installed i was using it previously both on sagarwrap rom ics version..so it is known that this phone supports both the app adobe flash palyer and ..phone can be used as torch.......and also does this rom support skype??..it was not running on that rom..but this rom also has problem with camera..please give an easy way to install camera fix..and kudos for your great work..the problem with superuser have been sloved..please look into that as falsh of phone as light is very importnat for me..

hello sir ..your rom is quite good and fast ..but cannot find any app to use my phone flash as torch and also cant find adobe flash player version which can be installed i was using it previously both on sagarwrap rom ics version..so it is known that this phone supports both the app adobe flash palyer and ..phone can be used as torch.......and also does this rom support skype??..it was not running on that rom..but this rom also has problem with camera..please give an easy way to install camera fix..and kudos for your great work..the problem with superuser have been sloved..please look into that as falsh of phone as light is very importnat for me..

bro go to recovery wipe data after that conect you mobile with pc then enable debuging mode then try to give root permission to any root app when u give the root permission to any app after that u dont have to connect your mobile every time to user superuser and your super user app will start working nicely ...................so try and tell me............:)

@GAUTAM, Sir U have developed such a wonderfullll ROM, most of the A75 Users have started using it also...i also want to comment on it...but sorry to say that m not in the list coz I already requested to upload it on 4shared... Mediafire is blocked here... Dats y... Pls see if u can change my sad face a big SMIle...its a request.. :(

No FC till now. Only facing issues with Super User, Flash Light App, Front Camera Rotation in the snap taken (in ICS also). Data2Ext also not working. Email Apk missing and if we add also, it is not working.

some how i was able to do it..yesterday only but thanks...i mean superuser thing and flash palyer is also being supported..this is one of the best rom with a excellent battery backup...now only one concern for me is how can i use my camera flash as torch ..none of the application from market are doing it can anyone help..and any upadte about camera fix

Try to replace boot.img

Also try to wipe all things & reinstall ROM

no dont replace boot.img.....

u can try wipe data... u can install superSU then update binary also and then uninstall superuser... i have no issue with su access... this new lib file for camera have all the options with 5 MP camera.... u can also use realcamfix given by sai...

USB Debugging should be enabled in order to work Super User !!!

nice to c that all problems r going to solved :D though I have no issues except camera .... ;) and that too solved by using new libcameracustom.so file (link given above).

I have done lots of efforts to make this ROM... n my main concern was with speed and battery..also it contains features of different ROM's..
and now onwards I am shifted all my development work to my blog itself.... :D i will answere all queries there only... n trying to solve camera problem.

@GAUTAM, Sir U have developed such a wonderfullll ROM, most of the A75 Users have started using it also...i also want to comment on it...but sorry to say that m not in the list coz I already requested to upload it on 4shared... Mediafire is blocked here... Dats y... Pls see if u can change my sad face a big SMIle...its a request.. :(

ok dear I m uploading on 4shared.com also..wait... actually mediafire support resume so I preferred that. c my blog for 4shared link...:)

some how i was able to do it..yesterday only but thanks...i mean superuser thing and flash palyer is also being supported..this is one of the best rom with a excellent battery backup...now only one concern for me is how can i use my camera flash as torch ..none of the application from market are doing it can anyone help..and any upadte about camera fix

Hi Tanvi, Hope this app will help u for ur LED need... go to the link--- Lite LED (Flashlight Widget) 1.1 - APKTOP

nice to c that all problems r going to solved :D though I have no issues except camera .... ;) and that too solved by using new libcameracustom.so file (link given above).

I have done lots of efforts to make this ROM... n my main concern was with speed and battery..also it contains features of different ROM's..
and now onwards I am shifted all my development work to my blog itself.... :D i will answere all queries there only... n trying to solve camera problem.

sir really appreciate your work..but where is the link for camera in front camera mode its coming 90 dgree roatated..and sir any application is there which can make use our flashlight as torch..no application working right now..rest itss best rom without any bugs

Back
Top Bottom