• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hybrid ROM (COMBINATION OF FEATURES)

Hey Gautam Sir... Thank you... Thank you Very much for uploading this ROM on 4shared... Downloading Now... Thank u 1ce again... u rock man... Keep It up ... :) (A BIG SMILE)

Whoooo.... Sir Ur ROM is Wonderfullllll ... As i m a music liver so u have taken most care of it in ur ROM... Radio FM is working flawlessly awsome... No signal fluctuation in it... In all the previous ROM's FM was not playing properly.. some signal problem was there... i was thinking it was the problem of the FONE, but ur ROM proved me wrong.. ! more wondefull thing, that we can lower down the Sound even if the screen is locked.... Thank you sir thank u vary much... Hats off for the apps u used for enhancing the Sound Quality... I only got bug while opening the dolby mobile, its not opening... Why??

Whoooo.... Sir Ur ROM is Wonderfullllll ... As i m a music liver so u have taken most care of it in ur ROM... Radio FM is working flawlessly awsome... No signal fluctuation in it... In all the previous ROM's FM was not playing properly.. some signal problem was there... i was thinking it was the problem of the FONE, but ur ROM proved me wrong.. ! more wondefull thing, that we can lower down the Sound even if the screen is locked.... Thank you sir thank u vary much... Hats off for the apps u used for enhancing the Sound Quality... I only got bug while opening the dolby mobile, its not opening... Why??

bro dolby mobile need superuser access ...............if ur superuser app is working then u can use this option..................:o

bro dolby mobile need superuser access ...............if ur superuser app is working then u can use this option..................:o

yes dolby requires SU..... dont worry after some time ur su working without any problem as it take some time to set into ur phone's new rom...

those who are facing superuser problem just enable settings>Application>Development>USB debugging
then reboot its work for me

thanks for nice ROM, all is going well just only one bug for me
Media volume is full in speaker mode, vol increase or decrease not working.............. headset mode working fine.....

Sir, In the Default music player, when i check the equalizer button, FC issue is coming... and all music player force closes... Also suggest which app to b used to make the Memory auto-free??? Since the app u have given to free memory does not work on auto mode...

Yes, FC issue is there in Equalizer in my MMX A73 too... also facing major Free RAM issues like free memory becomes some 180 Kbs sometimes and I had to remove the battery as there is no option even to unlock the phone !!! Planning to switch to stock if RAM issue occurs once again..

Sir, In the Default music player, when i check the equalizer button, FC issue is coming... and all music player force closes... Also suggest which app to b used to make the Memory auto-free??? Since the app u have given to free memory does not work on auto mode...

bcoz beats conflict with other program settings... use beats only for equalizer settings.

installation aborted status 0. I think problem is in meta-inf folder.could u make aroma installer for this plz help me soon

Back
Top Bottom