• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issues with Rilix VR Rollercoaster soundtrack

Is anyone else having issues with the soundtrack on the Rilix Rollercoaster? It worked OK on initial installation, but soon started producing a loud low frequency buzz rather than the correct soundtrack. I uninstalled/reinstalled the software and once again, it worked for a short time before reverting back to the annoying buzz. I now can't get the soundtrack to play properly even after uninstalling/deleting/reinstalling several times. It's the only app that I seem to have a problem with. I've also tried hard-wiring my headphones rather than using Bluetooth with no luck.

Anyone else encounter this? Any ideas of how to fix it? It'd be great to sort this out as its a really fun and simple program with which to introduce others to VR.

/using 1st generation Gear VR with a Samsung S7 edge and Bluetooth headphones.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones