• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root JB Update 2.06.653.6

e6ysyzas.jpg
he4yqa6y.jpg

can anybody guess what this is for?

My guess is no external packages. I'm investigating

Good news. Its just security. Packages can still be installed outside of market if the setting in settings is enabled

I wonder why they would not want us to install 'external' packages?

what about your back ups? I've already installed the updated app so I'll test and see if I can install something from my backups.

I wonder why they would not want us to install 'external' packages?

what about your back ups? I've already installed the updated app so I'll test and see if I can install something from my backups.

The code changes actually were good. Don't worry. It removes a vulnerability that allowed some very malicious apps to automatically enable the unknown sources as part of the install

it's funny that when I was active on the HTC one V threads I dreaded OTA updates, but actually have loved and looked forward to all updates for the sv! I'm really stoked about the upcoming 4.2.2 SENSE 5 OTA UPDATE!

it's funny that when I was active on the HTC one V threads I dreaded OTA updates, but actually have loved and looked forward to all updates for the sv! I'm really stoked about the upcoming 4.2.2 SENSE 5 OTA UPDATE!

I'm hoping someone will end up making a flashable zip of it for us. :-)

Lol I feel like the update to sense 4 to sense 5 with 4.2.2 is like iOS 6 to iOS 7 :D

Back
Top Bottom