• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Yeah, the update is worth it to those who prefer unrooted stock. I would expect a repack kernel in the very near future for those who don't ;)

It's nice this phone is being updated at all and it's worth the patience of awaiting a repack; root method. I remember all to well having the Motorola Triumph and literally BEGGING for an update :D

Upvote 0
Yeah, the update is worth it to those who prefer unrooted stock. I would expect a repack kernel in the very near future for those who don't ;)

It's nice this phone is being updated at all and it's worth the patience of awaiting a repack; root method. I remember all to well having the Motorola Triumph and literally BEGGING for an update :D

same here! i was so glad when we had some DEV's work some rom for the MT.

Upvote 0
Here's a shot of the (GB28) JB lock screen with shortcuts on it.
Screenshot_2013-03-30-15-54-49.png

I used Kies to do the update; No issues...

Yeah, a bit more battery usage, but I hope that stabilizes a bit after I let the battery run low and recharge it. Software may need some new calibration base lines. No more "99%" full charges with JB.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones