An UrgeTo Dance
The Hero of the Winds
Right now I am Kings GB but have run both Kings Ultra RS3 and Koni ES3, out of the two I liked Kings better. I found that it was faster and gave better performance, plus I liked the theming better.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LOL thanks, i asked because from what i read the kernel's behavior varies on different phones and since i saw you have the same phone as i mine (base on your details) i wonder if it also differs on the same phone different versions thing.
but again thanks, all i need to really do now is test![]()
Right now I am Kings GB but have run both Kings Ultra RS3 and Koni ES3, out of the two I liked Kings better. I found that it was faster and gave better performance, plus I liked the theming better.
I am waiting for Koni to release a GB rom so I can compare them that way
For now though, I am running Kings GB R2 and love it.
What do you like about it more than CM7?
Ah but that gets to the heart of what i said. I think kings is snappier but i dont like his themes as well. HOWEVER, misfit does a lot of themes for kings rom among other people, and then i like it. Misfit just dropped a blue ballah theme for Unleashed R3 so im back to kings now for a bit.
LOL! too funnyOh we know what you are running! lol because you have been of no help in this thread since it started![]()
See, I like Kings themes, I don't like Konis...lolAh but that gets to the heart of what i said. I think kings is snappier but i dont like his themes as well. HOWEVER, misfit does a lot of themes for kings rom among other people, and then i like it. Misfit just dropped a blue ballah theme for Unleashed R3 so im back to kings now for a bit.
See, I like Kings themes, I don't like Konis...lol

LoL I like Kings, and I just flashed my first theme by misfit...did an awesome job...Easily explained that's because there is something just not right about you
Do you like kings or misfits?
LoL I like Kings, and I just flashed my first theme by misfit...did an awesome job...
.