• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KitKat Remix Roms! CM 11, SlimKat, Omni, PAC, AOKP, & Carbon!

*#*#4636#*#* my bad
Tried that one too, and re-toggled the radio from there. Still didn't work :( I went into Settings -> About phone -> Status and saw this...

Attachments

• 1451928058820.jpg
    1451928058820.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 191
  • 1451928080430.jpg
    1451928080430.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 199
Quick question was zv6 radio updated on your phones? BC I had a similar issue when I was using zv5 radio back in may (still boost then) but I bought the same phone this past december and didn't experience issues when updating to zv6...

Quick question was zv6 radio updated on your phones? BC I had a similar issue when I was using zv5 radio back in may (still boost then) but I bought the same phone this past december and didn't experience issues when updating to zv6...
I never manually updated mine... I guess it can't hurt to try.

Have u tried 3g only (CDMA auto prl) the only time voice service was unavailable for me was when LTE 4G only was set

So does this rom seem faster than stock? AND does pretty much everything work?

EDIT: By everything I mean: NFC, LTE, 3G, Calling, Texting, Camera, HD 480p youtube

EDIT: By everything I mean: NFC, LTE, 3G, Calling, Texting, Camera, HD 480p youtube
on my end... I can't go higher than 360p idunno about NFC but everything else I know works at least on Boost.

NFC not sure about. But have encountered an issue where tethering does not work. Meaning tethering directly to PC from the device and sharing the net service. Now it may be fine on all other builds of windows. I am using a bare bones XP build on a tower I use only for my rom stuff. So it could only be an issue with XP. Although I do have the proper tethering drivers in place for android on XP which has always worked.

Now everything else seems pretty solid to me including the camera and video recording. I am able to watch 480p and 360p videos without issue. Virgin Mobile.

Now everything else seems pretty solid to me including the camera and video recording. I am able to watch 480p and 360p videos without issue. Virgin Mobile.
If and when you get started playing with the ROM... Should I just keep this on for reference or just drop it completely? Still new to this...

Cool. Testing it out now with ring plus. flashed this and LTE seems to be working. had to use team android apps instead of open gapps though. open gapps was failing.

keep it up here. im a long ways from posting anything. at least two weeks.
Tried making a FIUI not MIUI version and the main issues I had was calling, Mobile network, status of phone. And a few other things... So I will wait until I get Linux working on my HP 2133

Flashed this and no green camera. Ran out of time to try everything so I made a backup that I'll restore and try it more later.

I'm enjoying this. Won't be around the volt section much longer tho as my G Stylo is on its way to me.

Thanks for making this SykkNyzz. I just updated the caf cm11 build to reflect the changes you integrated into this build, and its now a newer source version which has stage fright fixes built in, just an FYI.

I like you doing these remixes, would be cool to see an miui rom for the volt.

Thanks for making this SykkNyzz. I just updated the caf cm11 build to reflect the changes you integrated into this build, and its now a newer source version which has stage fright fixes built in, just an FYI.

I would if I knew about anything I was doing lol... Turns out my mini laptop is most effective under windows so I need to look around. But I can Try to rebuild the FIUI ROM (not miui) I just need to do more research when I'm not entertaining my 2 year old lol

What did you change in your device tree to reflect the Remix's camera fix?

Back
Top Bottom