• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root KitKat Remix Roms! CM 11, SlimKat, Omni, PAC, AOKP, & Carbon!

So this is one step closer to CM12's fix?

Should be, I checked bad mofo's vendor source and didn't see the full stock firmware folder, so if someone feels adventurous they can take the whole firmware folder out of the stock rom and throw it in cm12s /etc folder and see what happens.

I thought at least one of the cm12 builds had working camcorder and most videos playing?

We've officially "launched" and are just starting to get conversation rolling. Sign up and start posting to the website that is sure to be the #1 Android Forum on the net (or anywhere else for that matter)!

Which cm11? There's this one, my decaf and my caf versions.

Should be, I checked bad mofo's vendor source and didn't see the full stock firmware folder, so if someone feels adventurous they can take the whole firmware folder out of the stock rom and throw it in cm12s /etc folder and see what happens.

I thought at least one of the cm12 builds had working camcorder and most videos playing?
I'll try that. Just give me till the morning to see.

Not sure if this is related to using RingPlus though I seem to have an issue to where if I go somewhere with no mobile data coverage and then enter into an area with data again my data won't turn back on. I have to reboot the phone to get it back. Anyone else run across this? On the stock based ROMs I didn't have this issue

Did the video cam work at least? If so, we're still one step closer.
*Smacks self hard*
Didn't try the camcorder. It has never worked for me on anything other than stock/stock-based, so I gave up on needing it for anything a long time ago. Kinda forgot phones could even do that honestly.

So everything is working now for boost users? Is there a camera replacement app needed for this one?

Back
Top Bottom