• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Let's Get CM Onto Avant!

WiFi is completely missing, WiFi tethering won't work. No workaround. Bluetooth or USB tethering might work, but you're not gonna get a hotspot working.

Last edited:
Well let's we what else I can do?

d50e6adeeba5bfd3be244449c02771b8.jpg
b73f24632567976b39b1c4348e2e753d.jpg
8af79559bdd8f95070297c87b96d5ee1.jpg

Data works, change your apn. There's no fix for WiFi or camera and there won't be, dude gave up on it. But dude look at the post right above yours, forget cm.

Hello im new to all this, but I have a Avant and i love it!!!!!!! Just learning what all this custom rom deal is about... Roms are extremly hard to find for this phone....So count me in on this deal...will learn all i can and help all I can on making roms for this phone..The build a few post up looks bad to the bone cant wait till that ones done excited to see that one...anyways like I said im learning and have fallen in love with all this all my spare time is focused on it...keep the great work up guy

Blu8 and dfuse06- I've made an account to help with development for the Avant ( I'm running CM 12.1 from dfuse) wanna try to get you some hardware issues fixed :)

Back
Top Bottom